main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Build your decks of cards and check those created by other expert players. Discuss the pros and cons of each deck, and rate them to select our Deck of the Week!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Premium question

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mareepasheep

Canceled user

Subject: Premium question   PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quote

Hello, I am new to this site and I thought I saw somewhere that you could get a Premium account for free for a month. I can't find where to do this, however. Any help would be much appreciated. =]
redt
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quote

I remember you can get premium membership for 3 months if you submit an expansion for one of the games that hasn't been added yet.
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Premium question   PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quote

mareepasheep wrote:
Hello, I am new to this site and I thought I saw somewhere that you could get a Premium account for free for a month. I can't find where to do this, however. Any help would be much appreciated. =]

It's automatic! Your a premium member right now!
mareepasheep

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I'm not a premium member, as it won't let me use any of the premium features and keeps telling me I should pay to become one. :/

I read that you should get something in your Welcome to the site message that they email you after you register, but I was never sent one of those. It wasn't in my junk inbox either.

I just thought it would be cool to try out the Premium features.
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: yeah   PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quote

yeah the first month premium doesn't include everything since it's free
mareepasheep

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quote

Um, when I click on "your profile" it says "You are a standard user. To become a Premium member...". So like I said I'm pretty sure I'm not a premium member.

Edit: for instance I cannot add personal text to my profile like you can.
djcard

Canceled user

Subject: ok   PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quote

then pay 2.10 to extend and you will be able to do those things, thats what I did and even if the 1st month isnt up yet you can still do those things
mareepasheep

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quote

Well maybe I'll do that after I've been on here for awhile and I know I'm going to stay. I just thought there was a free trial and I wanted to try it out. Thanks for the help!
admin
Site Admin

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quote

There is indeed a two-week Premium membership trial period. But you need to verify your email address first. Then you become a verified user of the site and your Premium trial period is applied.
Please make sure to check your spam folder, and add our domain (tradecardsonline.com) as a trusted sender to your email software.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: