main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Check our FAQ for the answer to all your questions about this site and how to get the most benefit out of it.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
re abandoned games

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
machdragon

Canceled user

Subject: re abandoned games   PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quote

Usually why people quit the game with out tieing or declaring your opponent the winner is because of GLITCHES. There are so MANY GLITCHES that happen when u play online the cards always suddenly turn invisible 2 ur opponent 4 no reason at all. I found out alot of times at the begining of the game 4 some wierd reason the cards dont even appear! And sometimes ur opponent just quits the game at the very begining of the game or says no basic when they just have bad cards not because they dont have a basic pokemon. If ur opponent is really offline becuse of bad internet connection u should see if theyre still on the virtual tabletop (tm) right after because if u just lost ur internet connection it will take awhile 4 it to recover. If as soon as u think they exited the game u can just click on play online again and see if they really lost internet or they just dont want 2 lose. There should just be a button where u can go and click where the trainer info is supposed 2 be that sends a report 2 the admin and the admin decides who gets the 2 points. Sore losers usually go to your deck and rate it a 1 4 revenge! All these things should be fixed so everyone has a better time playing. ( when i say everyone i mean me Very Happy ) Very Happy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: