main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
The New Signers Clan (T. N. S)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Clans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which signer dragon is the best?
Stardust Dragon
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Ancient Fairy Dragon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black Rose Dragon
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Black-Winged Dragon
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

dark_paladin25

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quote

im back! check out my new and improved deck....it won against a blackwing deck!
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showDeck/deck_id/206477
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject: i think i should have won this match   PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:10 am Reply with quote

can somebody tell me if i won this match or not. in the end i gave my opponent the win, But i forgot something and realized too late.
Heres the link.
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/journalGamePlay/game_play_id/1880908
when odin attacked his life points become zero so i should have won right?
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quote

can we have 3 on 3 duels? like the turbo duels in 5ds?
dark_paladin25

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quote

for the game, i am not able to judge yet. the duel thing is something you should send to the owner or whatever in give your opinion.
dark_paladin25

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quote

hey guys! check out my newly improved deck
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showDeck/deck_id/202832
dark_paladin25

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quote

dark_paladin25

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quote

hey guys. could you check out my new deck

http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showDeck/deck_id/213781
rate and comment please
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject: back story part 1   PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 am Reply with quote

ok since no one here has continued with the story line on the clan i'd like to pick it up.

So here's the back story on everyone who has ever been a part of the clan.

Dark_Paladin's story
Ok to tell you the truth DP is not exactly from our time line. He was a country knight in the court of King Arthur. So one day.

King A: "My loyal subjects thy hero DP has returned to our beloved kingdom after slaying the fierce dragon Absolem."

subjects: "Sir DP our hero" (and you know how a crowd in the dark ages was there was beer and a huge party but back then Sir DP was only 14 and the legal drinking age was 19 so DP would get only warm goats milk).

DP: "My liege, i have returned with the dragons head as you asked. Let us celebrate".

King A: "We appreciate thy valor and honor, but the kingdom needs you again you must go north to the icy adobe. For there lies Allscars (exploder dragonwing). He has threatened our lands for long and you must slay him before the slays thine King."

DP: "I shall be off soon and i shall bring back the beast dead or alive to you my king."

so DP left to the cold arctic where he found exploder dragonwing and in the duel that followed he slipped of the ledge into a gorge and was frozen there for 650 years. Till a dog licked the ice away and woke him up from his deep slumber.
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject: back story part 2   PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 am Reply with quote

so then DP wakes up in the tundra and finds himself in a very weird time line. But unfortunately the only thing he remembered was his name and oddly the 14th century english from King A's time.

Then he was taken in by the dogs master Calvin a genius duelist who teaches him the game and sends him to America with a Coupon for an English speaking course.(to ensure his accent improves.)
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject: back story part 3   PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quote

Jazz's story:

so, Jazz is an ordinary guy with ordinary skills with an ordinary family with an ordinary dog with the ordinary diseases with the ordinary clothes the ordinary car with the ordinary food with the ordinary girlfriend with a ordinary haircut with a ordinary house with a ordinary yard in an ordinary town in an ordinary country in an ordinary planet in an ordinary solar system of an ordinary galaxy of an ordinary universe.

Well you get the rest.

So he learn't to duel like every other ordinary guy in an ordinary street.

(DP to Crystalfeet: Cut the cr*p already we get it).

(crystalfeet: well that's it we know about Jazz i could not do anything else to elaborate. His life is surely a big mystery.)
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject: back story part 4   PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 am Reply with quote

Funkehmonkeh was this guy involved in a disastrous life.
Literally, his entire life he survived accident after another (but his life insurance covered it all Razz so don't worry.)

So he learnt dueling from his friends.(Whom he met in an accident.)

(His life is really great though. The Guiness Book recognizes him as the guy with the most number of bizarre accidents.)
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 am Reply with quote

should i continue writing back stories?
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:45 am Reply with quote

i won using exodia today Cool too awesome those who want to watch here's the link http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/journalGamePlay/game_play_id/1891660
dark_paladin25

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:08 am Reply with quote

it hilarious yes keep going!
crystalfeet

Canceled user

Subject: back story part 5   PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quote

Ok funkehmonkeh had a friend named Tankeyskaunk. Well he was a pro duelist who just like him was prone to accidents. So Tankey entered the World Grand Prix as a turbo-duelist.
In the last match (third place he didn't make it to the finals) he fought a guy called Wolverbeen (to prevent copyright infringement) a guy with three retractable claws on each hand (to prevent copyright infringement they came out from his palm rather than his knuckles.)

Now this weirdoo from a sci-fic comic Y-men (to prevent copyright infringement) was winning when suddenly Tankey brings out Blackwing Turtle Dragon (his ace monster) and turns the tide on his opponent.

lps Wolverbeen 2450 Tankey 1000

Tankey: Go Laurie.

Wolverbeen: who the heck is Laurie?

Tankey: Its the name of my blackwing turtle dragon.

Wolverbeen: Oh! Shoot thats so screeewwing cool. Damm I wish i had a cool card named Laurie.

Tankey: hmmh HAHAHAHHHHA... Twisted Evil now face my Laurie's ultimacy, Monster effect!!!!!!
Once per turn i can loose 1000 life points to draw a card.(does so)
HAHAHAHHHHA... Twisted Evil be amazed at my awesome!!
I have drawn the card that will win me the match.

Wolverbeen: Oh Cycleops(to prevent copyright infringement)(Wolverbeen hates Cycleops). I am soooooo screewwed! Hey wait didn't your life points drop to zero with that!

Tankey: What are you talking about? (Sees lp) Shi**tt!!
Kidding I activated trap Miracle of life it gave me 500 more lp.

Wolverbeen: OH! I am dead!!

But unfortunately for Tankey a wormhole appears out of nowhere and starts absorbing him up. But before he gets absorbed

Tankey: oh Monkeh take care of my deck and my duel runner i am going to give them to you!!!!!

Gets sucked in!!

Monkeh: Hey you owe me $300!!!Hey old man give me my money!!!!!

The next time anyone see's Tankey is in Star Wars as Jar-Jar Binks! Gasp!! (George Lucas was adept at telepathy!!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Clans All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: