main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Who wants to Play Digimon Digi-Battle?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject: Who wants to Play Digimon Digi-Battle?   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
I'm looking for people to play Digimon Digi-Battle with. Whoever wants to play can either PM me or just post here.
Make sure you leave a date and time so that we know when to play! XD

Also for those who don't know how to play and would like to learn I'll be more than happy to teach you step by step on how to play.
theundersigned

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quote

Well, I guess I'll give it a shot xD It'd be interesting to see your playing style--maybe see how much of a disadvantage I'm at if I play those finicky Digivolution cards with my crazy limits :d Who knows? I could even give the other way a shot!

And don't worry, if I start to rant about anything stupid, go ahead and give yourself 500 extra points xd

Sooo, I suppose if you're interested and available any time around...hrm..the entire afternoon tomorrow xD (EDT) I'd be willing and able...and waiting. :d

---

P.S.*Maybe I should specify what I mean by afternoon. Just somewhere between 1:00 and 4:00 EDT. If you're interested, make sure you let me know when is good for you.

P.P.S.I'm hoping that if people see a post on here they'll all be like, "OMG! I should play some Digi-Battle!" D: Then we'll have a big flock of virtual peoples...well, flocking here.
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quote

Oh for sure dude!
I'm free all day tomorrow so I'll be on at 1-4 waiting to see you on and yeah! We'll duke it out like real tamers I guess XD!
theundersigned

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quote

Duuuude! On the subject of that last game (still on topic here :d), Wizardmon could have completely ripped Magnamon to shreds! Of course, I would have to hope that you didn't have any Power Option cards...So, really, I would have probably lost anyway xD It would've been close, though!
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quote

LOL Like I said there are ways of defeating Magnamon. It's just tricky. Anyways 1 card i Know can defeat the stuffing out of Magnamon is Beelzemon... but u need Impmon and you have to be fighting a Ultimate or Higher Digimon for it to work LOL

Labramon could also do the trick Saggitarimon is also good, but you'll have to have him on the field before before Magnamon comes out LOL
Doggymon could also beat him with just red power LOL
theundersigned

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, he's nearly impossible. But good news. I found several guys that could probably do it >Very Happy I just have to fight Special Effects with Special Effects and make some sacrifices. Those armor Digimon sure are tough o.o
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quote

Well if u want a rematch just let me know and I'll be on! XD
theundersigned

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quote

I'll be sure to do that...Just have to run my new deck through a couple of dry runs to make sure I get out any of the kinks. Then I'll call for the most epic-est rematch ever O.O

Edit: 8/14

I'll be ready for a rematch tomorrow around the same time, same time zone Very Happy

1:00-4:00ish I'll keep going back into the gaming lobby every time it kicks me out xD

If this works for you let me now! And if it doesn't, maybe another time will...?
theundersigned

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quote

Weeelll...in regards to my edit a couple days ago...it seems that i won't be able to do a rematch. My computer just decided to die on me, so until I either fix it or find some other one to use, I'll only be able to access this site from useless places like my phone or Wii...I'll try to work something out, though, and I'll send you a PM when I do!
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 am Reply with quote

Oh wow, sorry dude. I hadn't checked this topic in a while.
Next time send me a PM, atleast that way I'll get a notice LOL
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:46 am Reply with quote

If you wan't to check out some super intiricate digi-battle decks check out some of the ones I made when the game was first added to the site. Just keep in mind it may take you half an hour to figure out the entire tree and strategy behind each deck.
ssj_sonikku

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quote

I do want to play the Digi-Battle card game. However, I've never played the game at all. I was wondering if someone could play with me?
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quote

ssj_sonikku:
I would not mind playing with you at all.
Just be sure to check out the rules that are also posted on the forum before you start playing that way you have somewhat of an idea of how to play it.

theundersigned:
I got your message. if your still on I'll play you now!
ssj_sonikku

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 am Reply with quote

Lessermontamer, you want to play this Friday or Saturday night?
lessermontamer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:26 am Reply with quote

I can do Saturday for sure.
Lets play around 1pm Eastern Time.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: