main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Spellfire for AGoT LCG (Queen of Dragons)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Games not yet in TCO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingthlayer

Canceled user

Subject: Spellfire for AGoT LCG (Queen of Dragons)   PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quote

Hello, I know this is a long shot but I recently found a cache of Spellfire cards (probably around 600) that I used to collect (only played the game 2-3 times) and before I tried to sell them I thought I might see if anyone wanted to trade AGoT cards for them. I would specifically be interested in the Queen of Dragons or Kings of the Sea expansions but I would certainly entertain offers on other cards (even older AGoT CCG cards, some of which are preferable to new versions).

The Spellfire cards are in great shape, stored in a cool, dry location for 15 years or so. The ones I used have some minor edge ruffles but are 100% ready to be used in a deck, most are unused mint condition. I have 15-20 chase cards. Pricing some of the cards on the Spellfire fan site, I have four or five that amount to about $40 total which is certainly enough to buy an expansion but there are many more cards worth a dollar or two (I price the collection, if sold individually at the median values I've seen, at around $250). I would also consider trading the whole lot for other board games if someone were interested. Let me know, thanks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Games not yet in TCO All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: