main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Challenge!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battle Spirits TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Challenge!!   PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quote

I'm new to both the site and Battle Spirits and want to battle someone. If you accept my challenge send me a message or check the Battle Spirits duel waiting room. I may be a newbie, but I still know the rules. If you don't know how to play at all, don't bother responding.
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quote

If you accept the challenge, please post when you are available for a battle. That way me and everyone reading thios post will know the best times to go to the waiting room for a battle. I am available almost every time, but especially on Saturdays ad Sundays from noon to 6 PM Eastern time. I hope to see you in he waiting room.
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Challeng on 11/20/11   PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quote

At the time of this post, it's 9:25PM Eastern. I will be at the Battle Spirits battle waiting room until 3PM Eastern. Hope to see you there.
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: challenge   PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quote

I will be in the waiting room on Saturday December 10, 2011 from 12 noon to 4 pm Eastern standard time. Same time on Sunday December 11, 2011. If no one comes on either days, I will close my challenge offer. It's not easy to find opponents for a Battle Spirits duel. If no one challenges me on Saturday or Sunday, there will be 1 less duelist in the world of Battle Spirits. Good luck finding opponents.
jcthundar
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: challenge canceled   PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quote

I reascend my challenge. No one is ever here to battle. I'm quitting Battle Spirits. Those of you who are still interested, good luck.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Battle Spirits TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: