main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
What the heck are the guys here waiting for??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ushioxchan
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: What the heck are the guys here waiting for??   PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Its already been 9 days since the naruto set 24 Sages Legacy has been released and the cards have yet to be put on the sight Mad . I believe if i have the cards IRL i should be able to have them here. Im sure im not the only one asking themselves this. Any available information on this please? Confused
steven_kun

Subject: it takes awhile   PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 pm Reply with quote

you gotta remember the herald has a lot going on to school and prolly work he can only do so much so fast with the cards, cause im sure theres alot of work to enter the cards into here,
ushioxchan
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quote

i suppose that is true enough, but it seemed like they got tp4 on here way quicker than theyre getting sages legacy on the site. im just very eager to try a new sage deck with the best ninja ever made(imo).
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quote

You have to remember Sages legacy is somewhere between 3-4 times larger than TP4 was. My ethics course isn't helping matters any, the textbook literally puts me to sleep. I am going to work on it more tomorrow after I finish some homework, with luck ill have the list up around friday.
ushioxchan
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote

chibionineko wrote:
You have to remember Sages legacy is somewhere between 3-4 times larger than TP4 was. My ethics course isn't helping matters any, the textbook literally puts me to sleep. I am going to work on it more tomorrow after I finish some homework, with luck ill have the list up around friday.
Thank you very much for your input on this matter. I can understand that school and work can be a pain in the butt Wink , so i can cope with your situation. Im just happy to have a definite answer to my question, so thanks again.
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 am Reply with quote

=====UPDATE====
I have finished the jutsus and have everything except effect text done for missions and ninjas. The set is smaller than expected but many of the effects are longer than average so its working out to be a bit more typing than anticipated. I expect to have the set up late monday night.
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject: Sage's Legacy is up   PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 am Reply with quote

I have added sage's legacy to the site, please send me a message if you find any typos. I changed keyboards half way thought and am not used to the new one yet.
meimeilarry

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:19 am Reply with quote

Great looking. Thanks for sharing.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: