main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
multicolored creature and phsyic creature and cross gear

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shirotama

Canceled user

Subject: multicolored creature and phsyic creature and cross gear   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quote

Q: Can i put evo card on my psychic creature ?
Ex: Black Ganveet, Temporal Soldier (Psychic with race Demon Command) and i put dorballom (race demon command) on it

Q: Can i transfer cross gear from evo creature? Despite the effect of cross gear is "can put an evolution creature of any race on the crossed creature. "
Ex: i have [card]bloody squito[/card] on the battle zone, and i crossed with [card]Mega Innocent Sword[/card] and i put dorballom on it, then next turn, i transfer to horrid worm. can i?

Q: i have [card]Dark Treasure Damal[/card] and it's have effect "When all cards in your Mana Zone are Black cards, this creature gets Power +2000.
When this creature attacks, if all cards in your Mana Zone are Black cards, choose an opponent card from his/her hand and discard it." ...
however i have multicolored card in my mana zone (light and darkness civi), so [card]Dark Treasure Damal[/card] still have that effect?

Q: when i put multicolored card in my battle zone (light and darkness civi) and the next turn i summon [card]Remember, Evil Fortress Treasure [/card] and that card have effect
"All of your darkness creatures gain "Slayer". (Whenever a creature with "slayer" battles, destroy the other creature after the battle.)"
is my multicolor creature also have slayer?

Q: When i use 2 [card]faerie gift[/card] that have effect "The next creature you summon this turn costs 3 less to summon. It can't cost less than 1. "
the next turn can i summon a creature and reduce cost by -6?

Thank you, if you're too busy could you answer the top three question instead five? However i will be more happy if you can answer all question Very Happy
shirotama

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quote

One more question

Q: Can i summon Bolshack Dragon, the Temporal Blaze (Psychic creature, fire civi) using Grateful Life, the Earth Breaker when i don't have fire card in my mana zone?

Grateful Life

Quote:
■ Evolution—Put on 1 of your creatures with "Command" in its race.

■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may put 1 of your psychic creatures with a cost of 7 or less into the battle zone from your hyperspatial zone.

■ When this creature leaves the battle zone, you may put any number of cards from your graveyard into your mana zone.

■ Double breaker
shuriken6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: multicolored creature and phsyic creature and cross gear   PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 am Reply with quote

shirotama wrote:
Q: Can i put evo card on my psychic creature ?
Ex: Black Ganveet, Temporal Soldier (Psychic with race Demon Command) and i put dorballom (race demon command) on it

Q: Can i transfer cross gear from evo creature? Despite the effect of cross gear is "can put an evolution creature of any race on the crossed creature. "
Ex: i have [card]bloody squito[/card] on the battle zone, and i crossed with [card]Mega Innocent Sword[/card] and i put dorballom on it, then next turn, i transfer to horrid worm. can i?

Q: i have [card]Dark Treasure Damal[/card] and it's have effect "When all cards in your Mana Zone are Black cards, this creature gets Power +2000.
When this creature attacks, if all cards in your Mana Zone are Black cards, choose an opponent card from his/her hand and discard it." ...
however i have multicolored card in my mana zone (light and darkness civi), so [card]Dark Treasure Damal[/card] still have that effect?

Q: when i put multicolored card in my battle zone (light and darkness civi) and the next turn i summon [card]Remember, Evil Fortress Treasure [/card] and that card have effect
"All of your darkness creatures gain "Slayer". (Whenever a creature with "slayer" battles, destroy the other creature after the battle.)"
is my multicolor creature also have slayer?

Q: When i use 2 [card]faerie gift[/card] that have effect "The next creature you summon this turn costs 3 less to summon. It can't cost less than 1. "
the next turn can i summon a creature and reduce cost by -6?

Thank you, if you're too busy could you answer the top three question instead five? However i will be more happy if you can answer all question Very Happy

1. Psychic Creatures are creatures nonetheless. In other words, Yes you can evolve Psychic Creatures, there's no rules against it.

2. As long as you have the mana, Cross Gears can be transferred from one creature to another. Cross Gears can't be Detached however, unless the creature is removed from the field, or an effect says so. Once it's crossed to a creature, it stays on it, can't be taken off unless the creature leaves or you decide to cross it onto another one of your creatures.

3. Yes it does. Multicolored cards represent 2 or more civilizations. In this case, it's Both a Light AND Darkness card, so for his effect, It would be considered a Darkness Card, making his effect trigger.

4. Once again, It's a Light Creature and a Darkness Creature at the same time. Thus, it will gain the ability because its from the Darkness Civilization

5.The turn when you cast the Faerie Gifts, your creature's cost will be reduced by 6. it says: "The next creature you summon This Turn, not the Next Turn.

6. Psychic creatures don't apply to what civilizations you have in your mana zone, because your not using mana to summon them, your using Casting Hyperspatial Spells and summoning creatures that allow you to put Psychics into the Battle Zone. If civilizations ever apply to Psychics, it would be in the ability of the Spell or the Psychic summoning creature; for example a creature's effect would say: Put a Fire Psychic Creature with a cost of 7 or less into the Battle Zone. Doesn't mention anywhere about mana, so logically, mana wouldn't apply here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: