main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
A little guidance Please I'm new

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Deck Garage
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcrusher

Canceled user

Subject: A little guidance Please I'm new   PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:41 am Reply with quote

I need help how do I build a deck on this site? I'm new so inform me I would really appreciate all the help I can get. This really seems like an awesome place to evolve my creations. Laughing
automatonsleuth
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote

On the menu of the left-hand side of this page, click "Decks" in the "PLAYING" section. On the page that follows, use either the drop-down menu or the list of games to select the game system you want. You will then reach the "Decks for the game InsertNameHere" page. Beside the picture on the page, just under the heading "List of decks for InsertNameHere", you will find a link , "Create your own decks here". Click it, and you'll get to the actual deck-making page.
jcrusher

Canceled user

Subject: Thank you so much   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:58 am Reply with quote

That was really a big help cant thank you enough for responding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! Deck Garage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: