main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Query: cancelling a tracked trade after it's been accepted?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
automatonsleuth
Master
Master

Subject: Query: cancelling a tracked trade after it's been accepted?   PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quote

A little help needed: sliverking and I had negotiated a trade, and were all ready to go. He's accepted the trade offer, and is now at the stage where he needs to send cards out to me. However, due to unforeseen circumstances (one of the cards he was going to send me was stolen) we need to cancel and rework the trade substantially.

Now, I'm sure I remember there being a "Cancel trade" button available on the tracked trade form, which could be used to cancel the trade providing no cards had been sent out by either party. I cannot find it, however, and neither can sliverking. Was I imagining this button?

If no such button exists, how would you go about cancelling the trade? I'm aware that if you don't click the "cards have been sent" button, then the trade is cancelled after 3 days, but does that count as an expired trade? This is sliverking's first tracked trade on the site, and I'd hate to see his first trade result in a "This user allowed the trade to expire" black mark.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: