main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Cards I got when I opened a fatpack...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sindbad7cs

Canceled user

Subject: Cards I got when I opened a fatpack...   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quote

....just for statistical purposes, here's what I opened from the 9 booster packs in an Avacyn Restored fatpack:

Mythics: Misthollow Griffin

Rares: Angel of Jubilation, Riders of Gavony, Spirit Away, Killing Wave, 2 x Demonic Rising, Soul of the Harvest, and Moonsilver Spear!

Uncommons: Commander's Authority, Defy Death, Devout Chaplain, Holy Justiciar, Nearheath Pilgrim, 2 x Favorable Winds, Ghostly Touch, 2 x Latch Seeker, Barter in Blood, Homicidal Seclusion, Human Frailty, Aggravate, Gang of Devils, Havengul Vampire, Kessig Malcontents, Lightning Mauler, 2 x Lightning Prowess, Rush of Blood, Druid's Familiar, Eaten by Spiders, 2 x Rain of Thorns, Vorstclaw, and Haunted Guardian.

Commons: (breakdown by numbers only) White - 16, Blue - 13, Black - 18, Red - 19 (3 Thunderbolts), Green - 18, Artifact - 5, Land - 10 (all basic except one Seraph Sanctuary), and Tokens - 2.

FOILS: none Sad

The booster box I bought remains sealed. Twisted Evil

What did YOU get?!
redt
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quote

I have yet to find a place that sells a fatpack that isn't Walmart (who went from $40 to $50 when Wizards bumped the number of packs from 8 to 9 <.< )
However I did get a booster pack for kicks a few days back when I was explaining to my brother the profitability of Magic, and got a Tamiyo (which proved a perfect example if I might add Wink )
sindbad7cs

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quote

Ahh, I've heard that Walmart tends to have good cards in their packs...

....I haven't bought any there yet. My fatpack was a pre-order from the local shop where I normally play.

Congrats on the Tamiyo! Cool
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: