main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Cards that Ruined the game~

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fenrathjurath

Subject: Cards that Ruined the game~   PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quote

I was recently in a match where I was using my Vintage legal deck and someone opined that a card i used to win ruined the game, and then asked me to stop playing banned or restricted cards, saying that this card "ruined" the game. The card: Berserk. Now I did inform them that berserk is not only not banned, it is also not even restricted in Vintage or Legacy decks. As I played MtG when it came out, I even remember that Berserk was only uncommon, not even a rare.

Personally the only thing that has ruined the game for me is card sleeves, but anyways.

What cards are too overpowered ? Personally i think a Primeval Titan is way more overpowered than Berserk, but I'd like some community feedback. Thanks, good luck.
sindbad7cs

Canceled user

Subject: Well, now that you mentioned it...   PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quote

....I hear that mostly in MTGO. And depending on the opponent, no one should be playing Mana Leak. Or Stone Rain. Or (fill in the blank) whatever card that person doesn't like.

Meh. Play what you like - they're all Magic cards from my side of the table. Cool
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Magic: The Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: