main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Looking for promo and tourny cards!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> .hack//ENEMY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadecerule

Subject: Looking for promo and tourny cards!   PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:25 am Reply with quote

Yuppers, I am looking to trade and/or buy .hack//ENEMY cards. As of right now, I only want the promotional and tournament cards; I'll take duplicates of them as well.

TRADE: I don't have a whole lot of cards to trade outside of .hack//ENEMY. Sadly, before I found out about this site, I got rid of a lot of my other cards. I have a lot of Pokemon cards, but most of them are from Base Sets 1&2 and Fossil. I also have a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but those are mostly from the first few booster packs that came out. I have listed a handful of the holos I have, but I do have others as well as a ton of non-holos. It would just be so much work to list them all @.@ But if you are looking for any Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, or .hack//ENEMY cards, feel free to contact me and ask if I have them!

BUY: Prices will depend on the card and its condition, I guess. I'll let you give an offer. I'll be willing to pay more if you're offering multiple cards, because of the whole combined-shipping thing; to me, it's silly to pay more than $5 to get a single card.

Anywho... Overall, I'm pretty flexible. I would just really like these cards, so I am open for discussion. :3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> .hack//ENEMY All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: