main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Is The Server Down ?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lidanthemanil

Canceled user

Subject: Is The Server Down ?   PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 am Reply with quote

For the past 3 days i been trying to play naruto card game in the lobby but just dont load up i want to know is the Server Down or is my internet acting up on the site plz reply back thanks for your time.
egosumsolus

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:36 am Reply with quote

Its not working for me either.
ushioxchan
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 am Reply with quote

i was coming in the forums to ask this same thing lol. i dont know what the issue is but ive also been having this issue for 3 days, and frankly, its quite bothersome. this has never happened before, granted, i have only been with this site for a short period of time so i dont know if its happened before or how much. i feel that they should make fixing this issue a top priority due to the fact that some users are paying them to play, or at the very least they should alarm the naruto users that the site is down when it happens, no offense to any moderator, as im sure they are trying to do something about it. i really hope this issue gets resolved soon, as i have been itching to try a few decks Wink
lidanthemanil

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quote

ushioxchan wrote:
i was coming in the forums to ask this same thing lol. i dont know what the issue is but ive also been having this issue for 3 days, and frankly, its quite bothersome. this has never happened before, granted, i have only been with this site for a short period of time so i dont know if its happened before or how much. i feel that they should make fixing this issue a top priority due to the fact that some users are paying them to play, or at the very least they should alarm the naruto users that the site is down when it happens, no offense to any moderator, as im sure they are trying to do something about it. i really hope this issue gets resolved soon, as i have been itching to try a few decks Wink
same o most a week since it was down i kno mod have school and all but im sure he come on the site every day u see if everything is gud so i dont kno why he didntpost something about this
chibionineko
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quote

I checked on the server using tracert and "ping"ing it repetedly. It appears to be working with an average lag for me of about 78ms and no packet loss. There did seem to be some unusual lag at the denver servers that may be causing some people issues but that wouldn't explain such long running problems.

If you are still having issues please run the program "cmd" from your windows start menu. Then use the following commands:
ping gaming.tradecardsonline.com
tracert gaming.tradecardsonline.com

this will show if there is a obvious connection issue if either of these commands fail to reach the server.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: