main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
MEGA DECK DUEL 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juncombo0
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: MEGA DECK DUEL 7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quote

Hi, Its my first post as a moderator for dm forums. There is an additional format for playing duelmaster and i saw that most people here don't know about it so i made this topic.
So here are the rules by which this format is played.

1.The deck will contain 70 cards.And 7 cards in Hyperspatial Zone (if you want to add them)

2.You can have 1 copy of a card from Premium Hall of Fame (In short you can use 1 copy of any card which is ban)

3.You can have only 1 copy of each card in your deck.

4.When the game starts you will put 7 shields and draw 7 cards.

5. All other rules are same.

So you guys can enjoy playing game in this format as well.
heatedline

Canceled user

Subject: M7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quote

This format is called M7 format of playing Duel Masters popular in Japan for occasional tournaments.
I don't like this format because:-
This format of playing DM is way too luck dependent as one can use only 1 cop of each cards in their deck.So the need of multiple copies of many variable cards is not possible here.Like, u cant use more than 1 jenny the dismantling puppet which is a good discard source...u cant use multiple copies of draw cards...Hyperspatial Spells etc etc.
Some positive points:-
The GOOD thing here is one can use cards from the Premium Hall of Fame...i.e banned cards...again 1 copy of each as per needed.But that still doesn't change the fact that one player will have any kind of advantage over the other which is a good thing in one way..in other way it can be quite BORING to play as one will not find the proper cards at the right time.
waileukwu
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote

btw combo bans are still in effect, so no crimson sorge or vice ddz.
cipriano

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm Reply with quote

Interesting but, Personally I find this new, format useless and boring, because in the dm format you need some luck, to get good cards. Don't forget about those base cards like: Bronze Arm-Tribe, Faerie Life, Energy Stream, Terror Pit etc, that you have to have in some cases 4 of them in deck, so if you can have only 1, than you need a lot of luck to get it in time. You can't even respect a combo , or try to make control decks, or beatdown...maybe just rush. Anyway you did a great thing , trying to make order , and settle things. God job.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: