main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Sky Dragon of Osiris

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avaricioushero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Sky Dragon of Osiris   PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quote

Hey guys need a sky dragon of osiris in english and legal. I know the real name just decided to type it that way
dudewitbow
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:42 am Reply with quote

the legal Slifer the Sky Dragon(named after a producer in the US i believe) is the current Shonen Jump Alpha promo that should be coming to peoples mailbox real soon if you are a Shonen Jump Alpha Subscriber.
automatonsleuth
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quote

Have to say, I would heartily recommend getting a Shonen Jump Alpha subscription. So far as I can tell, it's just a straightforward, easy profit. I've yet to see a Number 16: Shock Ruler sell for less than $50 here in the UK, and that's only one of the four SJAlpha promos for this year. It's only $26 for a subscription as well. Words cannot describe how much I resent you US guys for being able to take out a subscription when I can't.
avaricioushero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: well thats the thing   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:51 am Reply with quote

automatonsleuth wrote:
Have to say, I would heartily recommend getting a Shonen Jump Alpha subscription. So far as I can tell, it's just a straightforward, easy profit. I've yet to see a Number 16: Shock Ruler sell for less than $50 here in the UK, and that's only one of the four SJAlpha promos for this year. It's only $26 for a subscription as well. Words cannot describe how much I resent you US guys for being able to take out a subscription when I can't.

Alot of people arent getting their promos and are paying $26 only to not get the 4 cards a year. Id rather get the card from a reliable trader. besides you even if you got the subscription a week ago you wont get slifer only Gustav Max and some other tbd card
masterp

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Sky Dragon of Osiris   PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:33 am Reply with quote

avaricioushero wrote:
Hey guys need a sky dragon of osiris in english and legal. I know the real name just decided to type it that way
yes i need 2 of thelm
dudewitbow
Guru
Guru

Subject: Re: well thats the thing   PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 am Reply with quote

avaricioushero wrote:
automatonsleuth wrote:

Alot of people arent getting their promos and are paying $26 only to not get the 4 cards a year. Id rather get the card from a reliable trader. besides you even if you got the subscription a week ago you wont get slifer only Gustav Max and some other tbd card

I havent heard of getting no promos mailed to them, but I know several users(including myself) who recieved 2 Shockmasters on the 1st card to be shipped.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: