main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
team member and team name

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pingupingu6

Canceled user

Subject: team member and team name   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote

Hello,
I would really like someone to join my team it consists of me and Silenttwinblade and I will accept anyway even beginners as they can become a great fighter one day. Also i really need someone who is willing to come online a lot, like every day so we can talk and we can battle other players and see how each other is getting on. I do not mind which country, which deck or who you are as long s you are a nice person. I need a team name and I would really love someone to come up with one.
Thank you again there are 2 spots remaining as i already have 2 spots covered or in, thank you and bye,
p.s. i hope you join i will be really looking forward to it
pingupingu6

Canceled user

Subject: Re: This guy   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:11 am Reply with quote

jaedonforest wrote:
Don't join he and slienttiwnblade were on my team but left. This team was made after they left. This uy is a jerk and does not play well with others. He put things on my poll and posted this after I posted my ad. Please listen!

well your nice, putting horrible comments on my poll, how come i wish the player good luck and all when battling them and wanting my opponent to get a heal trigger when it matters the most, Jaedonforest stop sending me invites to play against you, I don't want to play against someone like you, who thinks they can falsely lie about others Sad
jaedonforest

Canceled user

Subject: What?!   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quote

Me?! You were posting stuff on my poll! I don't lie. I don't get what you hate about me! What I posted was from experience. You may be different now, but you did tend to be mean in the time you played with me. I'm not the one lying here.
jaedonforest

Canceled user

Subject: nevermind   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quote

Nevermind. Let's just say nothing happened and go on as cardfighters. I won't message you or post on your stuff if you do the same for me. It's stupid what were doing. I'll continue with my team and you continue with yours. Now if I challenge you, it will be in the interest of my team. If you disagree, that's alright but I am going to keep working on my team. Also, I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me stuff. I'd stop if you stop.
pingupingu6

Canceled user

Subject: Re: nevermind   PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quote

jaedonforest wrote:
Nevermind. Let's just say nothing happened and go on as cardfighters. I won't message you or post on your stuff if you do the same for me. It's stupid what were doing. I'll continue with my team and you continue with yours. Now if I challenge you, it will be in the interest of my team. If you disagree, that's alright but I am going to keep working on my team. Also, I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me stuff. I'd stop if you stop.

fine hmph
hikari_93

Canceled user

Subject: be a member   PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:08 pm Reply with quote

i want to be your group member. Smile
u can try and fight me to test whether i'm worth it or not Smile
kjng33

Subject: ill join   PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quote

i can go on everyday and all and i have plenty decks so i can do what ever test me now
dragonpopy

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quote

sure,id like to join
i just started,so id really like to try my first deck asap!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Cardfight!! Vanguard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: