main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Maintain your whole card collection inventory on this site. Together with your haves, you can also manage your private card collection and keep everything in a single place.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
1161 cards pokemon For sale :)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Pokemon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eenet

Canceled user

Subject: 1161 cards pokemon For sale :)   PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote

Hi
As a child, I really liked to collect Pokemon cards, but now I would like to sell them. Cards sell on ebay, do you think that the price of these cards is too low or too high?

http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320993983027#ht_2732wt_2009
bradley10

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 am Reply with quote

Hello eenet
well i look at it like this, if there is 1161 cards and you have it for sale at $137 Australian dollars (sorry if your currency is different) it works out at only 0.11 per card. that's 11 cents per card. Most cards are worth more than 11 cents. But i think personally its listed at a fair price once you include postage. so i hope you sell

Regards
Bradley
simbageoleo60

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quote

that price to me is a bargain and i am sure someone will snap them up it took a while for me to translate but i got there lol
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Pokemon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: