main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Need your opinion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject: Need your opinion   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quote

If you were selling a bunch of cards to someone, and they asked for anything you wanted to sell (doesn't matter), how far back would you go to sell his cards? Like would you sell him any/all cards from the original (beginning through probably FET), GX (TLM-LODT), and 5D's (TDGS to EXVC) cards, but keep the Zexal cards (GENF to current)?
automatonsleuth
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quote

I don't quite understand what you're asking here. Do you want to sell everything? Or is this person asking you to sell stuff you don't want to sell?
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quote

The person is asking me if I want to sell my cards to him and he'll take any card, any rarity. I really want to thin out my Have List, so I was asking if I should sell off my old stuff and keep the Zexal cards, or should I keep those. I have cards dating all the way back to the first Starter Deck, and many of those people don't want, but sometimes I come across someone who does.

So I'm asking if I should include Zexal cards in the sale, or if I should keep the Zexal cards and sell the rest.
stevil
Master
Master

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:08 am Reply with quote

i would keep some from all ages

you never know what card u may need in the future

i was going sell all my extra cards but decided not 2 because the bulk price really low
after postage i would not have made much money at all plus i figured i would have more fun trading them all hear at TCO
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 am Reply with quote

stevil wrote:
i would keep some from all ages

you never know what card u may need in the future

i was going sell all my extra cards but decided not 2 because the bulk price really low
after postage i would not have made much money at all plus i figured i would have more fun trading them all hear at TCO

Yeah, that's true, but truthfully, it won't matter about the bulk price. Even if I send just my extra commons, I'm still looking at a bulk price of almost $90.

If I do keep some from every era, I gotta figure out which cards are more valuable. After all, there are some commons that are worth more than a Secret or Ultimate.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> YuGiOh! General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: