main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
What to do

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nurseawesomeman

Canceled user

Subject: What to do   PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 am Reply with quote

I made a trade with a guy when I first signed up. I didn't realize all the information available to me on this website and agreed to send my cards first. Well its been almost 2.5 weeks and he keeps saying my cards have not reached him. While clicking around I noticed that his last few trades have all ended with him claiming he has never received the first package. I have been in contact with the trader but something seems fishy imho.

Should I report him or should I wait it out. If the trade gets auto cancelled I suppose there is nothing I can do but make a road trip is there?
yannedern

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:36 pm Reply with quote

are you from same country?
did you take insurrance with the letter?
nurseawesomeman

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:18 am Reply with quote

well I looked up a few of his past trades and contacted them. We are all filing complaints on this website and with the USPS for mail fraud. So please dont get duped like I did! and this is probably the last trade I will ever do on this website.
archangel93

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 am Reply with quote

nurseawesomeman wrote:
well I looked up a few of his past trades and contacted them. We are all filing complaints on this website and with the USPS for mail fraud. So please dont get duped like I did! and this is probably the last trade I will ever do on this website.

that's the best thing to do. also notify the guy that all of you are filing for mail fraud against him. I also trade on another forum and the same thing happened with two scammers. After threatening them with mail fraud they made up some pathetic excuses and just returned everyones card's.
nurseawesomeman

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 pm Reply with quote

I am really hoping something comes of all this. It is really pathetic to steal and cheat. Especially with a track system in place.

Sorry thanks for listening to my rant and putting in your two cents Smile

TLDR Dont trade with JASHYLOCO.

anthony debruschere
430 winchester place
fairview heights, Illinois 62208
United States

his contact info.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Trade Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: