main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Get paid for recommending TCO! Use our Affiliate Program and earn money easily by just bringing subscribers to Trade Cards Online.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Series 2 Pre-Order Received!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
majezfeld18

Canceled user

Subject: Series 2 Pre-Order Received!   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quote

I just received my 30-pack box that I pre-ordered through Enter-Play! I'm waiting to open it once my friend gets his so we can open them at the same time and trade doubles. I'll add my collection on here in a day or so. Anyone else pre-order a box? Have you received it yet?
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 am Reply with quote

You know I got mine! Mr. Green I updated my haves and wants for series 2. Everypony check it out and lets make a deal!
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Jellies   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quote

You two have all my jellies
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quote

If you are looking to buy packs, all of the Wal-Marts where I live have had them in stock (that is, until I got there!) I would be shocked if Targets didn't have them in stock! Try checking those places (if you have one near you) if you are looking to get packs Very Happy
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 am Reply with quote

But it says that it is released tomorrow Surprised
majezfeld18

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 am Reply with quote

EqD even posted the other day that people have been seeing them pop up in Wal-Marts and Hot Topics. Just keep your eyes open for them. I'm sure you'll find some soon. Then check out our want lists for possible trades! =D
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 am Reply with quote

Just went out of town, and both Targets and Wal-Marts I checked had them. Meijer had a box too! Just try your local stores. Smile
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:43 am Reply with quote

Oki Doki guys I just ordered my 30 pack box as well I will keep in touch with yall for later /) wait... Somewhere sells the 30 pack box in stores???
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:51 am Reply with quote

No they don't sell them sealed, they just put that box out. Good luck with your box! I hope you get a good spread! I got 6 standees, 7 stickers, 1 gold foil, and 16 foils, 6 of them were puzzle pieces! Keep in touch, I'm always ready to finish my set Very Happy
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:02 am Reply with quote

Very nice! I will sure to be keeping in touch! I am afraid the last 2 people to offer me a trade were obvious scammers as when I just wanted an easily acquired visual proof (just a picture of the card with a piece of paper with my username on it, next to it) and then they stopped talking to me altogether. Which *censored: not good* because it got my hopes up to get the Fluttershy and Applejack promo... anyways yea I will keep in touch my fellow bronies /)
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 am Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you caught it before it happened though! (
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Got my first 4 packs!   PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 am Reply with quote

I thin I already said this, but I bought my 30 pack online and it shipped 9am this morning. But I bought 4 packs (I couldn't help myself) and I got the common character Fluttershy in my fourth pack :DDD so happy about that. Sadly, I only have 1 copy and that is of King Sombra #28. I already updated my haves on my profile now and I won't update my wants until at least my 30 pack comes in!
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote

Awesome! I know for mazefeld and I it only took two days to get! Hopefully you get yours just as fast!
majezfeld18

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 am Reply with quote

Mhmm. As dglick said, we received ours very quickly. Hopefully the same happens for you! Also, neither one of us received double foils in our boxes and almost completed all the commons just from the box. Hopefully the same will happen for you!
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quote

I would hope to get it that soon. I doubt it though, I ordered it Monday :c
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: