main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Fat Packs @ Target with foil stickers!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject: Fat Packs @ Target with foil stickers!   PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quote

Target has exclusive "fat packs" with the foil stickers in them! They are at select stores, so if you have one nearby, check it out! Each one includes: 1 foil sticker, 9 character/moment of friendship cards, 2 foils, 2 tattoos, and one sweepstakes card.
These are the packs. The foil sticker is whatever pack you buy!
thestallionmang
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quote

Is there a list of which stores are the "select" ones? I've been to my local target twice this week, and neither time have they had these, or any series 2 cards for that matter, apart from fluttershy boxes.
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote

There is no list that I can find. When I asked enter-play all they said was select stores. It's totally ymmv. I'm taking a trip to the two near me on Monday.
gambit77

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm Reply with quote

MAN I was just going to post this. I picked up Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie today. Soon I will go and get the remaining 3. Also I don't have to rely on Hot Topic crappy prices now!!!!! BUT I think this should be noted, that these packs do not have stickers or standees. They are guaranteed 2 foils. Great for people who have all of the standees and stickers. I am only missing Changlings but that's it. So happy I don't have to buy Hot Topic cards anymore.
gambit77

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:17 pm Reply with quote

ANOTHER THING THAT SHOULD BE NOTED: These are counted into the actual set. They have the set numbers S10-S16 on them. These pictures don't show this but they do have them. Somepony should update the set on the site now :p ONE MORE THIIING: For those who have the binder and plan on putting these in there (like I did), you are going to have to cut the sides down and possibly the top or bottom to make it fit in a card slip. Just pray you have a steady hand and everything will be fine Smile
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quote

I love the fact that it is always a foil. Here's to hoping I get G3 to finish my set!
gambit77

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:49 pm Reply with quote

Whoa really????? Good luck my friend!
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quote

Thanks! If you don't mind me asking, how much were they?
gambit77

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quote

dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:05 am Reply with quote

Fantastic! I was expecting them to be like ten dollars or so (like the Pinkie Pie boxes). Four bucks means I can buy double what I need! Bwahahahah!
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:25 am Reply with quote

Well Majez18 and I are officially p.o.ed. We went to four Targets and no luck with any of them. We spent 6 hours driving with no cards to prove.
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 pm Reply with quote

Hey Gambit wanna pick up a set of the six and ship them out to me? I'll pay for shipping and give you a little something also!
thestallionmang
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quote

Darn, I'm in the same boat as you dglick91, though my target isn't even stocking regular-sized packs for some reason; all they have are fluttershy boxes. On top of that, both wal-marts near me sold out last week and still haven't re-stocked.
dglick91

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quote

My local WalMarts have restocked twice already, but nobody outside of them has. All of the Targets I went to also only had Fluttershy boxes. One still had a Pinkie Pie box. No regular packs either, which is odd.
thestallionmang
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:44 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, all the times I've gone to my local target, they've only boxes, except for the last time I went I found one series 1 pack in the LPS box. I'm not sure how that ended up in there, though, since I never saw a box of them out for sale; I suppose it could've been a packing error.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: