main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
mane six filly puzzle

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slivis

Canceled user

Subject: mane six filly puzzle   PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 am Reply with quote

Dollar tree is selling value packs that cost.... well a dollar. These packs come with 3 common cards and a tattoo. They also come with one of 9 puzzle cards. These cards have a picture on one side and a card list on the other. The list consists of all the common cards. The picture is the same as the mane six filly poster that came with the double packs sold at walmart. I'm not sure if they are part of the set or not. They are numbered value #1 - value #9. So if your a collector make sure to check these out.

here is the back of one of the cards.

Last edited by slivis on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
majezfeld18

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quote

Even more random obscure cards I have to find? RIDICULOUS! At least they only cost a dollar. How many did you buy until you found a complete set?
slivis

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quote

I got around 20 of the packs. there is 1 in every pack so its not to bad. I'm just missing 2 more for another set. I ended up with 3 extra(not counting the one for the 2nd set)of the ones with fluttershy's body. I also have an extra one of twilight and rarity's hair. So if you get them and are missing those we may be able to help eachother out. Oh and also when you look for them they may be mixed in with other card boxes to save space so check them all. Good luck Very Happy
majezfeld18

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know! I'll let you know if I find some and end up missing some so we can possibly make a trade. Smile
shunbaby

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I need value #4 and can trade for it. I have the following value cards:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8. Please pm if you would like to do a trade.

Thanks!
lordalexander74

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 am Reply with quote

The only Dollar Tree within a reasonable drive of me doesn't have any. So, if anyone happens to have a complete set and wants to sell it for a reasonable price, message me. Thanks.
slivis

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:39 am Reply with quote

I have two full sets of the puzzle cards. I'll trade them for any of the cards on my wants list also S2 Derpy F40.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: