main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
If you have any questions about rulings please ask away!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Future Card Buddyfight
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If you have any questions during your games please just ask away in this poll. I will try and answer them as soon as possible. Any questions please ask imidattely and please try not to fight!
Question about the game?
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Question in game!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

plmqaz45

Subject: If you have any questions about rulings please ask away!   PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:21 am Reply with quote

xblueflame

Subject: Magical Goodbye   PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:20 am Reply with quote

Will you still take damage from a attack if u bounce ur monster back to hand...even though they lost the target?
tim_power_gamer

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Magical Goodbye   PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:48 pm Reply with quote

xblueflame wrote:
Will you still take damage from a attack if u bounce ur monster back to hand...even though they lost the target?

If a creature exits the field during an attack, the attack loses its target. There is no retargeting in Buddyfight like their is in Yu-Gi-Oh!.
xblueflame

Subject: Thanks   PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:27 am Reply with quote

The opponent I faced say I will take damage even though the target was the monster. I didn't know how to give him/her a valid reason why his/ her attack ended went I used Magical Goodbye. My reason was bad at the time.

Thank you, I really appreciate that you take your time to explain it to me. I recently new in this game, and the only thing I have difficultly with ruling of different cards.
felixa

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:24 am Reply with quote

if i had 2 odd ritual, skull festival on the field. can i activate its ability twice?
kurai_hibiki

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:54 pm Reply with quote

felixa wrote:
if i had 2 odd ritual, skull festival on the field. can i activate its ability twice?

Unless the the name of the card, or rather the name of the ability is referred to, the "only once per turn" portion refers to the card itself, as it remains on the field. So to answer your question, yes you may.
P.s., under the circumstances that a card is removed from the field, and then returned to the field, their once per turn "act" ability may be reused as it is then considered a new card. Not going to happen much, but loopholes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Future Card Buddyfight All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: