main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The best platform to trade all collectible card games!

Miniature Trading
Let us find for you the miniatures you need MiniatureTrading.com

Trade Cards Online
Facebook badge

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Parameters on how to build a deck

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Final Fantasy TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laturapk

Canceled user

Subject: Parameters on how to build a deck   PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:58 pm Reply with quote

Hi ALL,

Im new to this game and I would like to get some further knowledge about it.

Im wondering if there is a set of parameters to follow in order to build a deck properly. The same way in magic should have an average of 23-26 lands according to the deck I wanted to know if there is any logical way to build a deck and if is there anywhere where I could see metagame decks etc. Not to become super competitive but to be able to play fairly and enjoy.

Thanks a lot for your help.
loukas

Subject: Final Fantasy TCG decks   PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:41 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

at the end of October the English release of the game will be available, but the cards should be published also in French, German and Spanish, therefore it will be easier to understand how to play the game. See the news at: www.fftradingcardgame.com/en

In the past, I have built some decks derived from the Japanese starters, which have been printed only in the first few sets, up to Chapter IV. They work and they are rather balanced, so I just changed a few cards in those decks.

I have always used two "colours" (elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth, Lightning and Water) decks because the starters are all built in this way, but I am pretty sure that a one-type deck can be stronger.

The balance among the card types changes because each element has its strengths and weaknesses. Normally, the majority of cards must be Forwards, with just a few Backups and Eidolons. The last sets introduced other types (Monsters and Items) but I have not played (yet!) decks based on the latter Chapters.

I will collect the English version, when it will be made available, and I hope to be able to add it to the TCOL website, as I did for the Kingdom Hearts and the Final Fantasy Japanese TCG.

I hope to trade with you some cards and some more advices Very Happy
ronin

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quote

Hi, apparently the decks are built more or less with these proportions of cards.

18-25 Front
15-20 Supports
5-12 Summons

But of course each person can build the deck with the proportion that most likes, for example if you use a deck that uses CP Red is normal that you take many forwards as it will be a very aggressive deck, however if you use Wind CP the proportion Changes slightly inserting more supports to be able to use more cards of forwards to control the rival. In short you have to find a mallet that suits your type of game and try it many times to find the faults.

P.D: Sorry for my level of English I know that is very bad xD.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Final Fantasy TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: