main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP Get a few active affiliates and you can be Premium every month by just redeeming the Friendship Points they generate for you.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Have Old Pokemon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Pokemon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jinzomaster88

Canceled user

Subject: Have Old Pokemon   PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quote

I have some Old Pokemon Cards from when I was still interested in the game. I am selling them if you want to buy, I don't want to trade unless it is for Yu-Gi-Oh cards

I have a ton and I don't feel like listing them all so just ask if I have it or not.

(NOTE: I only have cards from the very beginning, first 150 pokemon, nothing higher so please don't ask for Totodile or a Suicune or anything like that, I also have Gym Leader Cards if you're interested.)
master_of_flame

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:49 am Reply with quote

do you have holos of blastoise(base), Alakazam(base) and Hypno(fossil) if so, i will trade any 15 of my yugioh cards of your choice for them all, or even just 4 the blastoise, i will trade 2 holos (1 bad cond) and 8 of the following cards of your choice for it(I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THESE, SO THE ONLY 1 THAT MIGHT BE HARD TO GET OFF ME IS CYBER FALCON, APART FROM THAT, ANY 8 OF THESE PLUS 2 HOLOS(i only have 2):
1 science soldier
1 kiseitai
1 The emperor's holiday
1 upstart goblin
1 darkness approaches
1 bite shoes
1 hane-hane
1 eternal rest
1 cyber falcon
1 mysterious puppeteer
1 nobleman of extermination
1 ring of magnetism
1 fissure
1 magical labyrinth
1 swarm of scarabs
1 wave- motion cannon
1 ryu-kishin clown
1 meteorain
1 emergency provisions
1 pineapple blast
2 bubnic vermin
1 cyclone laser
1 ceremonial bell
1 insect immitation
1 hidden book of spell
the holos are (for some strange reason) Larvae Moth(bad cond) and Molten Behemoth. I can garuntee that the holos are genuine, but not sure 'bout some of the others.
emily

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Have Old Pokemon   PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:07 pm Reply with quote

jinzomaster88 wrote:
I have some Old Pokemon Cards from when I was still interested in the game. I am selling them if you want to buy, I don't want to trade unless it is for Yu-Gi-Oh cards

I have a ton and I don't feel like listing them all so just ask if I have it or not.

(NOTE: I only have cards from the very beginning, first 150 pokemon, nothing higher so please don't ask for Totodile or a Suicune or anything like that, I also have Gym Leader Cards if you're interested.)

do u hav meowth and persen? how much $ do u want Twisted Evil
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Pokemon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: