main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Rare Cards?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Pokemon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tloarn

Canceled user

Subject: Rare Cards?   PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quote

I have 4 japanese pokemon cards, 3 with a black/white pokeball under the right hand corner of the picture and 1 has it on the bottom. I have been told this means they are from the vending machine sets from japan. I have a Voltorb(#100), Koffing(#109), Nidoran(#030), and a Trainer card(no #). The trainer has a primeape(I think, it's been so long since I did pokemon) coming out of a pokeball. If anyone is interested, lmk. I also have a Japanese Mew holo from the fossil set. And an Ancient Mewtwo holo(not a gamecard). This card was given out at the first pokemon movie. Would like to trade for Star Trek or Yugioh. Or I can sell. All my cards are legitimate. I had a thing for collecting the Mew cards. lol I have the Mew from the Island set too(english, black star promo). If anyone wants these cards, even just to collect, let me know. Thanks for looking(if any look, lol).
master_of_flame

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:58 am Reply with quote

is mew from the island set a mew on a lilly pad?, either way, i want it and ancient mew2(i have 1, but what r the exact words(2 the letter, literally)at the bottom of the card?), i have yu-gi-oh.
tloarn

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:13 pm Reply with quote

ok, I was wrong, I guess I gave my husband back the lilypad card. I used to have it. Anyway, the only Mew I have is a promo(#8 non-holo), and the same card, more or less, in japanese from the fossil set,holo. Ancient Mew is the one they gave out at the movie. holo, strange writing all over it, not a game card. Just for collecting. Also have a nonholo Mewtwo #14. All 4 were sleeved and in a book from the time they were received. I had forgotten them. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. Forgot I had posted here. lol Still interested?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Pokemon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: