main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Star Trek CCG 1E singles for sale: Chakotay, Iden, MORE++++

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Trek
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dangevin

Canceled user

Subject: Star Trek CCG 1E singles for sale: Chakotay, Iden, MORE++++   PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quote

Hello, I'm a longtime collector and recently have gone overboard picking up cases of cards cheap. I've broken them into singles and spent a great deal of time organizing them, so it's natural that I decide to market them in some way. Of course, they're all pack-fresh mint.

I'll spare you the lengthy list and just let you search the cards I have for yourself. I currently have organized and ready to buy almost all cards from: AU, QC, DS9, Dominion, TWT, Mirror, Voyager, HA and TMP. Within the week I'll have up the entirety of BB Premiere 1994 (I have multiples of all singles including bridge crew), By the end of September, the rest! Here's the link to my store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Head-Games_Star-Trek-CCG

I've only just discovered this site so I have no rating here but my feedback is 1000+ there. Please keep in mind, I'm not auctioning my cards so the stock you see there will be around for a while. I plan to continue to buy and sell singles so long as this venerable game is played and collected Smile I ship worldwide. I am not currently looking for any cards (although if I am, my account will reflect that on this site). I do not have Tournament Foils. I will be placing Ultra Rares up at ebay from time to time, and eventually in the store when my stock is well enough.

Thanks for your time, hope you can browse and find what you need!
--Dangevin (Dan Langevin, Pottstown PA)
dangevin

Canceled user

Subject: I just acquired some more singles!   PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:10 pm Reply with quote

I just got a case of The Motion Pictures, Voyager and Holodeck Adventures. TMP is coming soon...the rest is already up and posted. Get while the picking's good, there's ridiculous amounts of alternate affiliations and other great stuff. I also will be putting up the Reflections foils very soon.

Keep an eye out for my 2nd Edition cards, I'll be posting them as well once I'm done with the 1E stuff. -Dan
dangevin

Canceled user

Subject: Update   PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:49 am Reply with quote

Update: All of the Reflections holofoils are up, with individual scans. They look beautiful! I've got a great deal of Ultra Rare sexiness posted as well. I wanted to save the best for last. In the next week keep an eye out for The Borg, Rules of Acquisition and the last of the random promos and UR's that you haven't already seen online. This has been a big project, thanks for sticking with me. I'm also appreciative of everyone's orders...and to those of you who have come back for a second purchase already, thanks twice!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Trek All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: