main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
About This Site!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruffy

Canceled user

Subject: About This Site!   PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:49 am Reply with quote

Well I'm new to this site and I like it a lot but it could be a whole lot better. This site has great potential! What it mostly needs is a graphic makeover and more promotion to get more members. I use to be a moderator and helper for another site that has a million people visit it each day and over 8000 forum members alone. If you want to know what that site is you'll have to pm me because I don't want to advertise on this site. Anyways I am willing to help this site if you'll let me. Things I could do is help make a better logo, better colour layouts, personalized backgrounds, better advertisement for the site and get more people to use the forums. Let me know if I can I don't want to become a moderator or anything like that. I just want more people here to use this place because it could become something great just needs that touch.
lowie

Canceled user

Subject: About this site 2   PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quote

Hey! I'm new here too! Alot of what you said Scruffy, I'm sure is WAY important. However what I think would be REALLY and Truly great here would be a possibility to search for other card... not JUST the ones listed in the search and trade area. Unless I'm missing something... which could be highly possible, I am new to all of this as well as posting (incase you can't tell) Embarassed So if I'm missing such an area would someone please direct me PLEASE!!! and if not does anyone feel the same???
Lowie
cord234
Guru
Guru

Subject: Re: About this site 2   PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:26 am Reply with quote

lowie wrote:
Hey! I'm new here too! Alot of what you said Scruffy, I'm sure is WAY important. However what I think would be REALLY and Truly great here would be a possibility to search for other card... not JUST the ones listed in the search and trade area. Unless I'm missing something... which could be highly possible, I am new to all of this as well as posting (incase you can't tell) Embarassed So if I'm missing such an area would someone please direct me PLEASE!!! and if not does anyone feel the same???
Lowie

http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/selectCard

You go there to search for a specific card. Even if the card is not listed on your haves/wants, you can still search for it there. You can find out who has and who wants the card. Hope that helps! Wink
lowie

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:02 am Reply with quote

Yep! that Did help and Thank you.... course no one has any toontown online cards.... however I did find it easy to list a couple of the MTG cards I have by doing the search and when one pops up that I have i added it to my list.... How do I add ones that are in the search area??? Do I have to take the photo of the card and add it in?? or is there a way to link to the MTG site??? Lowie Confused
cord234
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quote

I'm not sure about the toon town cards.....I dont think that game is on this site. A list of the card games available should pop up when you go top the search card link. Also, you as a normal user cannot add new cards to the card database, contact a moderator to fix the missing card problem. However, I'm guessing that it may be on the site, check your spelling and if that does not work, find the set that it comes out of and pull up every card that comes from that set, if its not there, then it is a missing card, and the moderator should be notified. Hope it helps! Wink
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: