* Flip "Mask of Darkness" face-down with this card to recycle "Magical Hats".
* Choose two "Axe of Despair"s - if one "Axe" is attacked and destroyed, you can then tribute the other "Axe" (as it is technically a monster) to activate it's effect and return it to the top of your Deck.
* Use this card on a face-up Flip Effect monster like "Morphing Jar" to reuse the monster effect.
* Use your "Magical Hats" to get any 2 cards you need and then use "Compulsory Evacuation Device" to return them to your hand before your opponent declares their attack. Use 2 "Compulsory Evacuation Device"s to return them both.
* "Magical Hats" can be used to get any 2 Spell or Traps cards from your Deck to your hand. All you need is:
o A "Penguin Soldier"
o A face-down "Desert Sunlight" or "Acid Trap Hole"
o And "Magical Hats"
+ Let your opponent attack, then activate "Magical Hats". Select the Spell or Trap Cards that you want. Activate "Desert Sunlight" or "Acid Trap Hole" and use "Penguin Soldier"'s effect to get the 2 cards you chose to your hand.
* Use this card to send 2 copies of "Gladiator Beast War Chariot" and/or "Gladiator Beast's Respite" to the Graveyard, then get them back to your hand with "Gladiator Beast Equeste"'s effect.
* Choose two copies of "Good Goblin Housekeeping" - that way you can get them to the Graveyard to fuel the third one's effect, drawing 3 cards and returning 1 to the bottom of the deck. Then recycle the trap with "Trap of Darkness" or "Mask of Darkness" to draw again.
* In a Koa'ki Meiru deck, use this card to quickly fill your Graveyard with "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru"s while also protecting your monsters.
* This card works very well in an Ancient Gear deck. Simply activate it during your opponent's Battle Phase. Select 2 copies of "Geartown" from your deck. When "Geartown" is destroyed, you can Special Summon an Ancient Gear monster from your hand, deck, or Graveyard. This allows you to quickly bring out "Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon". You cannot Special Summon "Ancient Gear Golem" due to its restriction.
* This card can work with "Morphtronic Map" in a similar way to "Geartown".
* Select 2 "Ojamagic" and then, while they are treated as monsters, use "Super Polymerization" and Special Summon "Ojama Knight". This will also let you add 2 each of "Ojama Yellow", "Ojama Green" and "Ojama Black" to your hand.
* In a Gemini/Warrior deck, "Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade" can be sent to the Graveyard using this card's effect to start a "Evocator Chevalier" loop.
* If a Ritua monster is in your Graveyard, you can use "Magical Hats" to send "Ceremonial Water Mirror of Ritua" to the Graveyard and add a Ritua monster to your hand.
* If you have at least one "Gemknight" monster in your Graveyard, use at least one "Gemknight Fusion" for the target of this card so that you can remove a "Gemknight" monster to add "Gemknight Fusion" to your hand.
* In a "Gladiator Beast" deck, you can use "Indomitable Gladiator Beast" as a target for this card to return "Gladiator Beast" cards from your Graveyard to your Hand.
* You can bring back a Level 4 Karakuri monster or a "Mechanical Spider" in your Graveyard by using "Karakuri Castle of Elements" as the target for this card.
* If you have a face-up Lightsworn monster at the end of your opponent's Battle Phase when you activate "Magical Hats", use "Lightsworn Sabre" to increase that/those monster(s) ATK by 700 or 1400.
* In a Spellcaster deck, you can use 1 "Magical Blast" as a target for this card to start a Burn loop.
* In a Ritual deck, you can use "Ritual of Destruction" and "Ritual of Grace" as targets for this card's effect to return monsters that Ritual Monsters destroy by battle to the top of your opponent's deck ("Ritual of Destruction") or prevent your "Ritual Monsters" from being targeted by effects ("Ritual of Grace").
* In a Herald deck, you can use this card to send up to 2 "Dawn of the Herald" to the Graveyard so that they can remove themselves to add up to 2 monsters that were used for "Herald of Perfection"'s Ritual Summon to your hand.
* In a Spirit deck, you can use this card's effect to send "Spirit Burner" to the Graveyard to start a Burn loop.
* In a Gemini deck, you can use "Supervise" as a target to Special Summon a Normal Monster from your Graveyard.
* Choose "Skill Successor" from your deck as it can be activated from the graveyard for an ATK bonus