"Neither player can add cards from your deck except for Robo. You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard and negate the special convocation of 1 of your opponent's monsters, and destroy it"
Today's letter is one of the most important in the Anti-Metagame decks, it has two wonderful effects, the first stops in a manner shocking to decks that are very fast as the Dark and Lightsworn. Furthermore the second effect is even better, because this letter denying Scrificando the Special Summon of a monster your opponent controls, which is very good right now and there are so many monsters Synchros Especially invoked as Judgment Dragon or DAD.
This is one of the best Anti-Meta cards, simply because you need that this face-up on the field to cause a big problem to the opponent also has an excellent attack of 1900 points which can destroy other monsters and so stand to continue hinder the duel the opponent.
Personally this card could be used in any type of deck, for protection of special convocations.
This fellow is a Royal Oppression, but instead we have to pay 800 LP sent to the graveyard to negate the Summon and destroy the monster.
- The effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh" that denies the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent's monsters is a quick effect.
- The second effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh" can be activated at the same time as "Solemn Judgment", "Horn of Heaven", etc., To negate Special Summons that do not start a chain (chain).
- The second effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh" means no.
- Tell "Thunder King Rai-Oh" to the Graveyard is a cost to activate its second effect.
- If you negate Synchro Summon with the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh", the materials used for the Synchro Summon are still sent to the graveyard.
- You can not activate cards like "Reinforcement of the Army" while "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is face up on the field.
- While "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is face up on the field, you can not activate Trigger effects of monsters that will add cards from your deck to your hand, as the second effect of "Elemental Hero Stratos'" or effect "Green Gadget".
- Cards with mandatory Trigger effect will add cards from the deck to the hand is still turning, but its effects are negated. For example, If "Sangan" is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is face-up on the field. The effect of "Sangan" is activated and starts a chain (chain), but the effect is negated when this will be solved.
- If the effect of "Crystal Seer", "Magical Merchant", etc.. is activated while "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is face up on the field, the card (s) that will be added to your hand are sent to the graveyard. (These are not considered destroyed)
Strategies and game play:
It is the best candidate to negate special summons monsters as deadly as:
Dark Armed Dragon
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
And many others that can cause us discomfort in the field.
and also to negate the effects of:
Elemental Hero Stratos
Charge of the Light Brigade
Gladiator Proving Ground
Red / Green / Yellow Gadget
Combos with other cards:
The vast majority of combos are simple, and to better use thereof and which is not made so complicated to read the analysis.
Thunder King Rai-Oh & Honest
Taking to Lightning in the field and Honest in hand we can get rid of your opponent's powerful monsters.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + Dark in Cemetery
Simple Combo Ray leveraging effect, denying the invocation of some annoying monster and then we can turn our Special Summon Chaos Sorcerer stirring to Lightning and a dark in the cemetery.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + Naturia Bamboo Shoot
With Ray on the field we can control the Special Summons, besides denying the opponent his deck select letters to add them to your hand, and we invoke Bamboo Shoot Naturia sacrificing a control can be Spells and Traps activated the opponent .
Thunder King Rai-Oh + Luminous Spark
We increased our monster's ATK and also makes it less vulnerable to monsters that are more powerful and can survive the most time in the field.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + Judgment of Thunder
Activate Judgment of Thunder and Lightning and pay taxes to destroy opponent's letter.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + LIGHT + Another Guardian of Order
Taking to Lightning in some other field attribute more light we call the Guardian and especially so we can have a lot of power in the field.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + Guardian Trust = Black Rose Dragon + Soul of Purity and Light
Taking to Lightning in the field and do synchro summon Trust 7 BRD and destroy the whole field and then summon Soul of Purity especially stirring to Lightning and Light Cemetery and Trust
Thunder King Rai-Oh + Dimensional Fissure
Another simple combo, which is based on the taxed to Lightning using Fissure, all monsters that are sent to the Graveyard are removed. And Ray will help us in this task to get rid of annoying things.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + 1 Monarch
Another simple combo, due to beam attack can survive very well giving us the opportunity to tributarlo and so to summon Caius, Raiza, Mobius, Thestalos. And to apply the effect of any of them.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + King Tiger Wanghu + Burden of the Mighty
With this pair of letters gives us great control over everything that invokes the opponent, as the burden makes every monster loses 100 pts ATK for each monster level and if you have less than 1400 will destroy the Tiger King and Ray control gives equally on the search engines and special convocations.
Thunder King Rai-Oh + Knight + Royal Oppression Doomcaliber / Vanity 's Fiend
Ways to counteract it:
Bottomless Trap Hole
Very useful effect.
Aided by Honest.
Good control over Seekers
This letter is one of the best in the world to make a deck Antimeta, as both
counteracting effects are good for decks like Dark, Lightsworn, any deck that makes special summon decks and search engines.
It also has a good offense in 1900 with what may survive for many turns.
Defenseless against Skill Drain. (Except as to tax as it is cost)
Can Affect The Seekers.
No denying Invocations During Damage Step.
Inherent Summons can not deny.ns:
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Manga Promotional Cards: Series 2: Secret Rare.
Gold Series 3: Gold Ultra Rare.
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Manga Promotional Cards: Series 2: Ultra Rare.
Premium Pack 3: Ultra Rare.
Artwork and aesthetics:
The menu has a great picture, representing the Ray and how he handles that element.
For as punctuation give an 8, because he has many combinations or at least I do not remember many.