Hello everyone! This is my review about one of the cards that really captured my attention! Ever since I started watching the anime, I started admiring the card abilities and the way Aichi uses it to defeat several strong opponents. So I wondered how strong I could become if I use it in my deck. Now, with this review, even you can learn the most effective way to use it and win big! Read on...
This card has an interesting counterblast ability in which you counterblast two cards in your damage and retire an opponent's rear-guard, which can prove to be the winning strike for you. You can use it to retire even the grade-3 units when on the vanguard circle, which, if not bothered about, can lead to BIG losses. However, you can only use this ability on the Grade 2 or lesser units when on the rear guard circle. Also, when not used as a vanguard, it can be used to intercept an attack and, either with another guard or without, can prevent HUGE attacks! Its 9000 power can prove to be game winning, especially with a boost from another unit.
Combos with other cards:
This card can be used with Blaster Dark and Majesty Lord Blaster to create massive abilities.
If it is ridden on by Alfred Early, you can call it to the RG circle and use its counterblast again!
Ways to counteract it:
The most effective ways to protect yourself against this card is by:
1) Use the counterblast ability of another card to remove it (if it is in the front row)
2) Defend against all its attacks by using intercepting units and guards (if possible)
3) Strengthen your attacks so that it cannot guard/intercept by itself.
1) Its counterblast ability is often the winning strike.
2) It has a healthy 9000 attack power which, when boosted, can do lots of damage.
3) Its shield has a good power of 5000 which can support other guards or work by itself to prevent lots of damage.
1) The counterblast ability is only available in the first turn (of it's entering the field)
2) When attacking against a grade 3, it cannot attack by itself and depends on its boost.
3) Its counterblast does not work if there is less than two damage.
Artwork and aesthetics:
The artwork shows a knight dressed in white armour, standing in a guarding pose and holding a sword which is meaningful as it is an intercepting unit. The knight is holding the sword as if he is going to wield it as soon as his opponents make a move.