main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

Deck "Deep Darkness"

Deck "Deep Darkness"
Format: OCG - 40 Cards
created by monkeyking25 LV12 activity icon envelope icon
Share |



Please rate and comment so i can improve this deck!
If you Rate this Deck a 3 or Less, Please give a Reason!


If you like this deck then check out it's TCG counter part Click This to see it!

Also please check out this deck's Outrage counter part Click This to see it!

 
Card list Group cards by  
Section: Main Deck (40 cards)
  Card Set Number Type Rarity
3 x Aquan Jr.'s Delivery DMD-08 13 Spell Common
3 x Ballom Emperor, Lord of Demons DMC-55 17 Evolution Creature Super Rare
3 x BloodRayne, Start Dash DMR-09 92 Creature Common
3 x Deathraios, Cursed Blade Reaper DMC-60 8 Creature Uncommon
3 x Deis Melnia, the Aqua Shadow DMR-02 52 Creature Common
1 x Funk, Guard of Hope DMR-05 54 Creature Uncommon
2 x Gal Volf, Dark Wolfblade DMC-55 53 Creature Uncommon
3 x Hide and Seek BoGR 53 Spell Uncommon
1 x Inferno Sign DMD-10 11 Spell Rare
4 x Maxval, Electro-Fuuma P-Y9 P21-Y9 Creature Promotional
1 x Miraculous Plague BoGR S3 Spell Super Rare
3 x Ragnarok, the Clock DMR-09 21 Creature Rare
2 x Startdash Reviver, Crystalline Shadow DMD-02 1 Evolution Creature Super Rare
2 x Super Trash Train, Fuuma Devil DMC-55 37 Creature Rare
4 x Terror Pit BS 63 Spell Rare
2 x Thunder Blade, Wolf Tiger DMR-02 S2 Creature Super Rare
 
Deck Statistics
Distribution by Civilization
Darkness bar 21  53 %  
Water bar 15 %  
Water/Darkness bar 13  33 %  
 

Distribution by Cost
2 bar 8 %  
3 bar 13  33 %  
4 bar 15 %  
5 bar 15 %  
6 bar 15 %  
7 bar 15 %  
 

Distribution by Power
- bar 12  30 %  
1000 bar 15 %  
2000 bar 10 %  
3000 bar 8 %  
4000 bar 8 %  
5000 bar 8 %  
6000 bar 5 %  
7000 bar 10 %  
9000 bar 8 %  
 

Distribution by Race
- bar 12  30 %  
Dark Lord/Hunter/Alien bar 3 %  
Demon Command bar 20 %  
Demon Command/Hunter bar 5 %  
Hedrian/Grand Devil bar 5 %  
Liquid People/Ghost bar 5 %  
Liquid People/Ghost/Alien bar 8 %  
Liquid People/Grand Devil bar 10 %  
Outrage bar 8 %  
Outrage MAX bar 8 %  
 

Distribution by Rarity
Common bar 23 %  
Promotional bar 10 %  
Rare bar 10  25 %  
Super Rare bar 20 %  
Uncommon bar 23 %  
 

Distribution by Type
Creature bar 23  58 %  
Evolution Creature bar 13 %  
Spell bar 12  30 %  
 



Rating
Current score for this Deck, based on 7 votes:

bar 3.29
scale
You can rate this Deck: how good you think it is?
Enter a comment and choose your rating:

 


Discussion about this Deck
Add your comments
Author Message
monkeyking25
LV12 United States activity icon envelope icon

Avatar for monkeyking25
Member since
October 19, 2011
Reply with quote Report content icon
Subject: Would it work?   Posted: July 9, 2012 03:24 pm

Picture if you will a duel, were you have a demon commander in the battle zone. Then you cast "Yabasgil Wrap" and your opponent chooses NOT to destroy their own creature; could I then put "Dorballom, Lord of Demons" into the battle zone? If "Yabasgil Wrap" can be used like that, then it is one of the best cards in the game right now. Whcih means it will most likely be banned soon.
Back to top  
shobu_alexus
India activity icon

Avatar for shobu_alexus
Reply with quote Report content icon
Subject:    Posted: August 6, 2012 03:22 am

Yes yabasgil wrap can be used to summon dorballom as it doesnt say non-evo creature but here are a few things to be considered...the main purpose of yabasgil wrap is that our opponent may not destroy his creature and we may summon some high cost cards with awesome effects...knowing this fact, 99% chances are that our opponent will destroy the creature we choose...any good player will definitely know that we are using this spell only cause we have some powerful card in hand...so chances of yabasgil wrap actually doing its work is 1% or even less i'd say
Back to top Modified on August 6, 2012 03:24 am 
monkeyking25
LV12 United States activity icon envelope icon

Avatar for monkeyking25
Member since
October 19, 2011
Reply with quote Report content icon
Subject: Thanks   Posted: August 8, 2012 03:48 am


quote from shobu_alexus:

Yes yabasgil wrap can be used to summon dorballom as it doesnt say non-evo creature but here are a few things to be considered...the main purpose of yabasgil wrap is that our opponent may not destroy his creature and we may summon some high cost cards with awesome effects...knowing this fact, 99% chances are that our opponent will destroy the creature we choose...any good player will definitely know that we are using this spell only cause we have some powerful card in hand...so chances of yabasgil wrap actually doing its work is 1% or even less i'd say


First thanks for commenting, second I realize that most players would just destroy their own creature rather than risking what i might summon, in that case i say who cares! Either i get to summon one of my powerful creatures or my opponent destroys one of his either way its win - win. Third thank you again for taking the time to comment.

For more on "yabasgil wrap" click here http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showCardReview/review_id/6410
Back to top  
hahamystyle
Austria activity icon

Avatar for hahamystyle
Reply with quote Report content icon
Subject:    Posted: August 18, 2012 08:57 am

you need make nature deck there so many cards what can manipulate mana bronze arm tribe faerie life dreaming mond knife
Back to top  
monkeyking25
LV12 United States activity icon envelope icon

Avatar for monkeyking25
Member since
October 19, 2011
Reply with quote Report content icon
Subject: I have   Posted: August 18, 2012 01:49 pm


quote from hahamystyle:

you need make nature deck there so many cards what can manipulate mana bronze arm tribe faerie life dreaming mond knife

I have made one its called "Ballom Acceleration"
Here is the link http://www.tradecardsonline.com/?action=showDeck&deck_id=283056&extended_format=true&grouping=type_id
Back to top  
Add your comments
Page 1 of 1  
Subscribe to this discussion


search for a card | cards you have | cards you want | look for trades
your messages | references | card reviews | dream cards | forums
affiliates | links | advertise with us | help