Deck "And you thought lock was bad"
Panyararang!!! Well lets discuss about this deck & its capabilities.
The primary focus of the witches is to turn you opponent's units into grade 0's from the drop or the deck, this move is known as 'Curse'. Now, you might argue that "Hey, wouldn't it be better if we just retire or lock them? I mean it gets the job done >_< so either way this is weak" You might think that retiring or lock would get the job done, but however this combo is actually FAR better than the plain old retiring or lock, and there are 6 reasons why:
1. The game is currently in the era of legion, normal retiring would just give your opponent more cards in the drop and in return you will give them earlier legion.
2. Again, if your opponent is to perform legion, he won't be able recycle his triggers as it would already be on his field.
3. This combo ruins with any kind of formation, since it overcall the card on the RG circle, effects like 'can't be retire' or 'attack is directed to' will be no use because they are directly calling a card over the RG.
4. This combo sc.rews with your opponent's trigger, triggers are one of the most crutial things in the game as it can change the tide of the match like ending the game with a critical, or healing 5th damage. Now that you remove those from your opponent's deck, you are the only one who have triggers in play (since most of your opponent's trigger should be on drop or hand), which in return give you an indirect advantage (that is HUGE ).
5. You get to look a part of your opponent's deck, when you curse your opponent's RG with a trigger from the deck, you get to look at the cards in the deck, which shows what kind of cards is he/she playing thus you can predict what your opponent will do next.
6. This effect last throughout the game, unlike lock or stun which can stop during the game this effect have a long lasting effect, which would come in handy late game.
The secondary focus of the witches is to increase their hand with units like Fianna or Nemain and reduce your opponent's VG power by using the grade 0's that was called from the deck or drop. These could come useful as you are able to play both offensive and defensive by increasing your hand for guards or attacks, recycling cards you don't need anymore onfield or hand, and reducing your opponent's VG power after using skills to turn your opponent's RG into grade 0's forcing him/her to bring out more guard.
Now, lets discuss the combination of this deck:
Fianna, Lir & Medb: Now, there are reasons that I used the most underrated starter of the Shopal, it is because of this combo. Fianna Skill allows you to curse 2 unit with the cost of 2 CB, but if you want to win with only 2 damage or you want to curse more you're gonna need more CB and you can't be waiting for a heal >_< . This is where Medb skill comes in, her skill allows her to unflip 1 and SC 1 (If your opponent 2 or more grade 0 on field) which means if you call her, you can unflip those CB you used earlier, so Lir would be used to call 2 Medb which would allow you to unflip 2 damage and SC 2 to be used later on to activate other skills such as grainne or adora.
More room for CB = WIN
Sekuana, Rias & Medb
Now since Lir usually calls medb, people be asking 'SPEND SO MUCH RG!!!!' or 'MY TRIGGER!!!' or 'SUCH LESS POWER!!!' I say they're not burden, infacts I say they are resource. Fianna would be useless without her chief-in-command Rias, after you turn your opponent's field into a donut, you probably think 'man, all his attacks are 8k, but he keeps on blocking and calling, how should I end this?' well this is why Bushi released one of the most broken yet hard-to-pull-off-full-effect card Cultus witch, Rias.
If you pull of the donut formation correctly, your opponent could face an instant GG to the face with that lower-than-RG-power-VG, but Rias have her drawbacks too, she needs to borrow the strength a strength of a person (Basically a retire) so how? Well ofcourse medb would love to :3 after medb is called, she is more useful in the drop zone than in the field as her skill is an oncall skill. With a retire, not only you would have another set of trigger to recycle, you can pull Rias skill off. Sekuana are basically the same.
Rias, Fianna, Adora, Dana & Deirdre
Now here is the question, What is the winning image of this deck? you see, it's a formation I like to call donut formation. I call a successful doughnut formation when my opponent have 5 grade 0's on field and I pull off Rias's skill to give him/her -25k (got so much opponent from 3 damage to 6 with this), however this move is also hard since it will need lots of grade 0's on field. This is why Fianna, Adora, Dana & Deirdre existed, They grab grade 0's from the deck resulting in
Adora & Sekuana
DESCRIPTION IN THE MAKING!!!
Total price for the deck:
Current score for this Deck, based on 40 votes:
|Add your comments|
December 17, 2013
Subject: Posted: November 14, 2014 08:53 pm
Hopefully this deck can help you win some matches Please rate 5, and if you rate lower, tell me the reason why and how can I improve this deck
|Back to top|
Subject: What just happened, here??? Posted: November 24, 2014 07:43 am
have you noticed that you said 'if under 5, tell me how I can improve' yet all of the 4 ratings are completely blank? hehe. I think they just did that to mock you >< but I must admit, that really is a nice deck, but what would you do against a deck that doesn't use legion? yes, I've seen one. it was pretty interesting, too... meh. still pretty sure you could kick tail against it, considering you'd be able to check out their strategy. nice deck and all, but I"m not giving a rating XD have a nice one
|Back to top|
|Add your comments|