frequently asked questions
TIP Get paid for recommending TCO! Use our Affiliate Program and earn money easily by just bringing subscribers to Trade Cards Online.
- How do I register?
- What kinds of subscriptions are there?
- Can I try the Premium membership for free?
- How do I change my membership data?
- What if I forget my user name or my password?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Why do I need a money account?
- What are Merit Points? What are Experience Levels?
- What are Friendship Points?
- How do I search for a card?
- How to use the Card Search
- How do I update my wants and haves?
- How to work with my lists of cards
- What are the most wanted cards?
Users and Trades
- How do people trade online?
- How do I find users to trade with?
- How do I contact other users?
- How do I reply to another user?
- What are automatic reports on possible trades?
- How do I perform a trade?
- What are Tracked Trades?
- Can I sell my cards here?
- What if my Trade expires?
- How do I change my postal address?
- What are references?
- What are Bad Trader Reports?
- What should I do if a Bad Trader Report is filed against me?
- What is my public web page?
- Who are the Heralds?
Online Games and Tournaments
- How do I play online?
- How do I meet other players?
- How do I play with cards, decks, and tokens at the virtual tables?
- What are the rules for our Tournaments?
- Who are the game judges and how can I become one?
- What if I get penalized?
- How do I build my own decks?