main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Forum Status

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Hecatomb TCG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cpt_vance

Canceled user

Subject: Forum Status   PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm new to the website and was delighted to see someone else out there actually cared enough about Hecatomb besides me. But I see the forums haven't had activity in 4 years.

Anyone still active here?

sirkerry

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Forum Status   PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quote

Apparently it's just me and you.

cpt_vance wrote:
Hello,
I'm new to the website and was delighted to see someone else out there actually cared enough about Hecatomb besides me. But I see the forums haven't had activity in 4 years.

Anyone still active here?
blackhatt

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 am Reply with quote

Actually, my friends and I discovered this site. I put up my pet deck Red Rover (mono destruction aggro). We have played a ton of hecatomb and attempted to make every archetype we could (with the restriction of banning Holographic Decoy, which I do not entirely agree with but I can see the devastating potential in Deception Corruption).

And since the game is supposedly dead, I have taken it upon myself to try and build expansions for the game. Currently, i'm working on the first set, Cradle to Grave, which is a lot of African and South American themes, such as aztecals and voodoo undead. If people are interested, I may put it online.
blackhatt

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quote

Still here, and I have this thread subscribed, so if you stumble on this months or (hopefully not) years later, you can just post here and I'll find out.
cpt_vance

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quote

blackhatt wrote:
Still here, and I have this thread subscribed, so if you stumble on this months or (hopefully not) years later, you can just post here and I'll find out.

Strange, I thought I had it subscribed, too, but I never got a notification.
Glad to see there are others! Smile

Your expansion sounds pretty sweet. I'd certainly be interested.
I have a ton of cards I need to get listed. None of my friends play anymore, and it's been a while, but I still love the game. At this point, I guess I'm mostly just involved in trying to build a collection. At least until I can find someone locally who still plays.
Heck, I have enough cards, I could probably form my own league and supply them! Razz
cpt_vance

Canceled user

Subject: Finally Listed   PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm Reply with quote

I finally got a chunk of my collection listed.
Base set through #100 of what I have to offer, and what I need.

If anyone else has any trading they'd like to do, hit me up, please. I only lack 2 cards from Hallows to complete the set. And I need a bunch more (all rare, of course, ugh) to fit my "comfort level" for available cards.

I'll continue to input my haves and wants as I'm able to sort my collection.

It's been a while since I played, so I'm also quite interested in talking strategy. Would help me brush up on the game again.

Just a message in a bottle for anyone who's listening. Smile

I know this forum is listed as dead, but I'd love to see it come back.
cpt_vance

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote

blackhatt wrote:

blackhatt, I'm curious to hear some of your input/advice on deckbuilding. Also, anywhere else out there in the digital expanse that's like this site?

I'd love to find a place to price/value the cards easily, possibly sell or trade, and also read/learn/discuss deckbuilding.

Given my lack of outlets to actually play, that's about the extent of my ability to do anything with these cards. Crying or Very sad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Hecatomb TCG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: