main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
connection issues

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lord_volcanum

Subject: connection issues   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quote

Don't really know where else to post this but since this is the game i play most I'll do it here. I have pop-ups disabled for this site and can start battles just fine but most of the time after being in the battle for a few minutes my connection with my opponent will fail, and I cant see their moves but they can still see mine. Any suggestions or thoughts?
shuriken6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Re: connection issues   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quote

lord_volcanum wrote:
Don't really know where else to post this but since this is the game i play most I'll do it here. I have pop-ups disabled for this site and can start battles just fine but most of the time after being in the battle for a few minutes my connection with my opponent will fail, and I cant see their moves but they can still see mine. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Welcome to TCO and it's most famous bug. No one knows how to fix the bug because it happens randomly, so most of the time, we tie the game or put tokens where the creature/mana should be. so until someone bothers to fix that, we just have to deal with it (dont hold ur breath though)
lord_volcanum

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quote

So basically we just have to tell our opponents what were playing and their supposed to believe us? Not that I don't trust people or anything, that's just kind of a bummer.

Does this mean the longer the match goes on the better the chance there is of it occurring? Or does it occur in the programing or something when the match starts and will either be an issue or not?
shuriken6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quote

lord_volcanum wrote:
So basically we just have to tell our opponents what were playing and their supposed to believe us? Not that I don't trust people or anything, that's just kind of a bummer.

Does this mean the longer the match goes on the better the chance there is of it occurring? Or does it occur in the programing or something when the match starts and will either be an issue or not?

Yeah either u gotta ask ur opponent what they play, or they'll take the iniative and tell u themselves. and like i said it happens randomly, seeing that people are connecting from different parts of the world, it would make sense that the connection would be somewhat weak. Despite that, the Webmaster seems to ignore this issue (or he realizes that he cant do anything about it either; im going with this assumption) However they never say why this happens so we dont know what to say about it
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Duel Masters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: