main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Bring back this game!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drew02

Canceled user

Subject: Bring back this game!!!   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 am Reply with quote

Personally I have never been the type to play card games, but when I found out Naruto was made into a game that actually takes some research and knowledge to be good at I was hooked. I just started playing this, but have read every manga and seen every show. If you know the characters then there is no reason why this game can not make a comeback. I visit this site daily and look for games constantly. I get disappointed that I never see people in the game room. If you are a true Naruto fan or know people who are then please send me a message anytime to play. Magic the Gathering may be the biggest CCG out but there is not a character base like Naruto.
limstella

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 am Reply with quote

Well I am usually around, I just don't like having to reload every few minutes while waiting in an empty room. If you would like I'll leave my FB name here and you can add me and message me if you want to play. My FB is Ina Merica
ushioxchan
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:22 am Reply with quote

there are plenty of people who get on overall. its just sometimes those people dont feel like playing that day. and there is usually a system you can follow to know what times to get on, as the naruto users on this site function like a machine lol. unless they have specific reasons, the people here will usually get on at the same times of the day, and the same times of the week. if you figure out the system, chances are you will almost always see people in the room. granted there are plenty of variables to it, but i seem to get games a lot after awhile of playing at random times and figuring it out partially.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Naruto All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: