main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Update!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Update!   PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 am Reply with quote

(AN UPDATE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST)

If anyone has any of the following let me know:

Holofoils: Snow Faerie Token (HIC)

Promos (must have promo stars on both): Moltenus and Shoyru Spy

Sketch Cards (all can be found from the Darkest Faerie set): All except for Green Blumaroo, Blue Koi and Blue Eyrie (I need all of the other 9)

That's still pretty much all I need in order to complete my collection. I only got two cards out of all of these since the last time I posted on these forums.
xfreak82
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 am Reply with quote

Are these cards even available to purchase any more? I still play Neopets, but I haven't seen any merchandise around for the last few years, and then it was only in the Clearance Sale section of Wal-Mart while on holiday in the US.
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:02 am Reply with quote

xfreak82 wrote:
Are these cards even available to purchase any more? I still play Neopets, but I haven't seen any merchandise around for the last few years, and then it was only in the Clearance Sale section of Wal-Mart while on holiday in the US.

The regular expansion sets might be (Snow Faerie Token is definitely not that hard to find, I can always find it on an internet card shop), but definitely not the promos. Well at least not the Moltenus promo, THAT one you could have only gotten at a neopets TCG tournament years ago. I believe during the mystery island set tournament they gave that one out.

The Shoyru Spy card is really hard to find and is quite pricey to get (although not as pricey as many would imagine, probably under 50 dollars). It is rumored to have only been found in the United Kingdom, inside the chia and lupe games that were released. But not in the United States. I think this was done intentionally because one of the big neopets team members is British born, so he made it exclusive to his country only to get. This is much harder to find than moltenus, from my experience.

The Sketch cards are also a pain to find. I think as equally as hard (maybe harder) that the shoyru spy promo, and they're a lot more expensive too. But the perk for these cards is that you can actually find them in the Darkest Faerie expansion set if you're extremely lucky. I think one sketch card is found in every 1000 boosters of this set! I already got three, I might get another one soon too.
xfreak82
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quote

Wow, that was a whole heap of information! I've never collected them before because they seemed to be out in the UK for a blink of an eye, hence why I've only ever seen them while on holiday in the US, and that was some years ago.

Now I'm in Australia, maybe I will give them a try and see what delights I can find!
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quote

xfreak82 wrote:
Wow, that was a whole heap of information! I've never collected them before because they seemed to be out in the UK for a blink of an eye, hence why I've only ever seen them while on holiday in the US, and that was some years ago.

Now I'm in Australia, maybe I will give them a try and see what delights I can find!

By all means, go for it! It won't be easy getting everyone of them, though. I have MANY doubles I will be willing to sell/trade, so let me know if you want any. If you also need more clarification let me know.
silversand

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 pm Reply with quote

Can't help you, but I'm impressed that's all you need Smile I think I have Shoyru Spy (keeping it!) but that's interesting, I didn't know that - should've picked up a spare when I had the chance lol

If anyone in the UK is interested in buying I have a ton of cards from the first four sets (base, meridell, sloth & mystery island) and I also have sealed booster packs....I even have some sealed booster boxes (36 packs) (as I had to import I bought large quantities at a time and then didn't need them all to complete sets!)...open to offers..shoot me a message Smile
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quote

silversand wrote:
Can't help you, but I'm impressed that's all you need Smile I think I have Shoyru Spy (keeping it!) but that's interesting, I didn't know that - should've picked up a spare when I had the chance lol

Can't help? No worries! If you change your mind let me know. I have at least 20,000 cards. I'm actually expecting a Shoyru Spy to come in the mail soon, btw.

Good luck selling yours too!
xfreak82
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 am Reply with quote

Wow, that is a lot of cards silversand. When I move back to the UK, I might take you up on that, although I don't think I'll be going for the whole collection, just some special ones, like my pets - JubJub, Grundo and Cybunny, or maybe some Meridell, since that's my team for Altador Cup Laughing
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:12 am Reply with quote

xfreak82 wrote:
Wow, that is a lot of cards silversand. When I move back to the UK, I might take you up on that, although I don't think I'll be going for the whole collection, just some special ones, like my pets - JubJub, Grundo and Cybunny, or maybe some Meridell, since that's my team for Altador Cup Laughing

Um, why not just buy cards from me now since you're (I'm guessing) in the US at the moment? I don't understand it, first you say you don't want any neopets cards and now you do? Why prefer someone's cards over anothers in this situation?
xfreak82
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 am Reply with quote

I'm not preferring anyone over anyone else, I simply said I didn't want to start an entire collection, and I don't. I also don't want to purchase any cards right not, yours, silversand or anyone else's.

And no I am not in the US, I'm on the completely opposite side of the world (read the previous message), and won't be home for many months. So it's all irrelevant right now, anyway.

I was also under the impression that you were not in the UK (perhaps I am wrong), but that silversand was. Post from the UK to anyone is the UK is expensive enough, it's extortionate to post to anywhere else in the world. By buying/trading/swapping in the UK with UK traders, it's considerably cheaper compared to overseas traders, that is all.
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quote

xfreak82 wrote:
I'm not preferring anyone over anyone else, I simply said I didn't want to start an entire collection, and I don't. I also don't want to purchase any cards right not, yours, silversand or anyone else's.

And no I am not in the US, I'm on the completely opposite side of the world (read the previous message), and won't be home for many months. So it's all irrelevant right now, anyway.

I was also under the impression that you were not in the UK (perhaps I am wrong), but that silversand was. Post from the UK to anyone is the UK is expensive enough, it's extortionate to post to anywhere else in the world. By buying/trading/swapping in the UK with UK traders, it's considerably cheaper compared to overseas traders, that is all.

Oh alright, gotcha. My bad then. Still, from the US to UK it really doesn't cost so much for shipping and I can cut down costs if the price turns out expensive.
xfreak82
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:19 am Reply with quote

neopetstrader1 wrote:
Oh alright, gotcha. My bad then. Still, from the US to UK it really doesn't cost so much for shipping and I can cut down costs if the price turns out expensive.

As I said, it's irrelevant at the moment because I'm not in a position to trade (my cards are in the UK) or buy (as I have no money!) Laughing But I will know this thread is here, and if there is something that catches my eye, I will let you know.
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:36 am Reply with quote

xfreak82 wrote:
neopetstrader1 wrote:

As I said, it's irrelevant at the moment because I'm not in a position to trade (my cards are in the UK) or buy (as I have no money!) Laughing But I will know this thread is here, and if there is something that catches my eye, I will let you know.

Alright, gotcha. Sorry for the disagreement. I will be free to talk to if you want decide that you want anything from me.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: