main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Is anyone interested in buying any neopets cards?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neopetstrader1
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Is anyone interested in buying any neopets cards?   PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quote

I have both the new and old neopets cards, fun packs cards and TCGs respectively. Although, I have thousands more TCG cards, and I am looking to sell them off. NOTE: If you buy at least ten holofoils from the same set I will take off one dollar from each! The other rarities will be calculated differently, however. The average prices (in some cases could be higher than the average) I have for each TCG rarity (except for promos) are as follows, and the prices vary depending on the sets that they come from (but remember, these are just regular values; for some rare exceptions they can be a bit higher in price):

Holofoils: 3-5 dollars
Rares: 1-2 dollars
Uncommons: 0.50-1 dollar
Commons: 0.25-0.50 cents
Promos: I don't have a price average listed for the promos because because the promo value vary depending on the ways in which they are found and received. And I don't have that many different promos besides the mcdonalds ones.

The fun pack cards will be a bit harder to calculate than the regular TCG cards. If you're interested in buying any, let me know and I will do a specific calculation. Although it will take longer and the trade will have to be done through PM only since this site doesn't have the fun pack card series listed.

I have way more cards than what my haves list shows, I just haven't had the time to list them all up, and add in their right quantities. I nowadays prefer people buying these cards off of me so that I can gain profit and save up this money for my college masters degree. So every $100 I earn up helps a lot. Since money is involved, I would prefer, when I'm not the one with the higher refs, to get my payment first before sending out. But if it's a trade with me having the higher refs then the trade offer will go the normal way (I get paid first and then I send).

BTW: I charge for shipping too. So depending on how many cards you get from me, the shipping will either be higher or lower. If you get over 10 cards from me then I will have to charge for shipping. But 10 cards or under is free.

Feel free to both post here and PM me personally. I would recommend communicating in the PM fashion instead of on the forums, especially because prices and money will be discussed.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: