main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Wich features do you want?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Wich features do you want
"Deck" area. With a deck generator engine. When a user click on a card in the deck it will show the cards reference of the database... And when a user click on a card in the database if will suggest every deck made with this card
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
"Goodies" area who we can put some files like: Rules,errata and other usefull stuff for player...
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
"Export" want/need list to pdf (usefull for trading with our friends)
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
"Other" If you have any other suggestion please post it!
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

patrick
Herald

Subject: Wich features do you want?   PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:18 am Reply with quote

To improve the website, please chose wich feature you think it will be usefull...
prevole

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quote

The possibility to change the langage of names of cards.
ultimate_d

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Hey they should add more furoms where you talk about life,video games,sports,music,etc ya know? it would be better because the chat room isnt open all the time
dracodinsdragon

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quote

I think a tournament section should be set up. Where a person can put up on the site a tournament and possibly bring a larger number of tournament goers to the tournaments. This would really help those of us that play the discontinued games.
solarflare2

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quote

Perhaps to use any serious Dream Cards in Virtual Duels.
sent_from_god

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quote

Laughing ya 1st one
yugioh_king420

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quote

Im just going to help you guys if you ask the admin for any of this he might help you just give some feedback
jason_brownell

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quote

To have a sound feature that you can use a mic and you can talk to the person on the other end so you do not have to typ that much on the duel table. also to have a feature that you have to use a Forbidden and limided cards lists with your deck so you could have better practice for a tournament there would still be the original Duel table too. there would be a whole nother duel table.

Let me know what you think.
ansh

Canceled user

Subject: TCO voting system   PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quote

I seriously think that TCO should review its voting system, more precisely, for the card review department! It's totally unacceptable that a card review becomes card of the week twice( If I'm not wrong).Confused Mad Evil or Very Mad Check out this week's best candidates to know what I'm talking about.

And second, they should consider the number of votes together with the score when selecting best candidates. It's totally unfair to select a review with a score of 3.0 based upon 6 votes rather one which is a bit lower in score but has a much higher number of votes.They could perhaps calculate an average score for the reviews instead of just selecting them as best candidates since they have the higher score. Idea
crazyfitz

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quote

to be able to put your cards in sleeves would be cool.
suraako

Canceled user

Subject: Export   PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quote

I'd really like an export function. Even if we had to download something to read the file for server security or whatever. Managing the lists on your computer is much easier than on the web in some cases. And to be able to export it to a list or pdf would be even better, so we don't have to connect to the internet just to look at our collection/decks.

But then again, that's just me Wink I know that it's "Trade Cards Online but small offline features wouldn't hurt Rolling Eyes
prosaic

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quote

As mentioned before, I'd like this site to have more forums. As soon as you open your mouth to say something, people start posting to tell you you are spamming. Aren't they spamming too, by posting incessantly to tell you??

This site should really have more forums. The chatroom is not the same thing... Wink
jason_brownell

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quote

prosaic wrote:
As mentioned before, I'd like this site to have more forums. As soon as you open your mouth to say something, people start posting to tell you you are spamming. Aren't they spamming too, by posting incessantly to tell you??

This site should really have more forums. The chatroom is not the same thing... Wink

yeah whenever i post something somebody says i'm wrong just to post. And i'm not even wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i_4gotmyotherpw

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quote

prosaic wrote:

Well, if they were to instill a general chat section, it would become nothing more than a spamming forum, where people get their posts up, and flame each other, thus creating more for the server to have to handle, which it has a hard enough time doing as it does now, i'm sure you've all noticed how it's been slow / or down lately.

If you want to chat with someone, send them a PM and have them meet you in the chat room.
choji17

Canceled user

Subject: naruto   PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quote

first of all you should improve how you see the card it is very dificult to read the card with a small picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: