main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Liquidating Collection

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Trek
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tosk

Canceled user

Subject: Liquidating Collection   PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quote

Howdy all.

I've been into collecting and playing Trek CCG cards since they originally came out way back when. My collection spans thousands of cards (though unfortunately, they're all commons and uncommons). However, I have over 100 rares, two ultra-rares, and several premium cards that I'm looking to get rid of (as in sell, not trade).

If I was still into playing the game, I might be interested in trading, but I no longer have an interest in playing and the cards are just sitting around. I figured that someone else might as well enjoy them.

So make me an offer. My cards that I currently have for sale are listed in my HAVES. If there's a card that you want that isn't listed (that is a common or uncommon card), ask me if I've got it and I'll check.

No REASONABLE offer will be refused. Razz I'll entertain all the offers you'd like to make so long as they're reasonable. (Meaning, I'm not giving away one of my URs for $2)

I've sold two cards here before several years ago under a different name that I guess was deleted from lack of use. I sold a Future Enterprise and a Dr. McCoy card (both URs).

So take a look at what I've got and if you're interested AT ALL, send me a message, or email me.

Please, if you email me, include [CCG] or the like in the subject so that I'll know what the email is.

http://www.tradecardsonline.com/user/tosk
mettaur [at] gmail [dot] com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Star Trek All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: