main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Regarding rarity...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Vampire: The Eternal Struggle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viktorwallman

Canceled user

Subject: Regarding rarity...   PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quote

Hello everybody.. Eventhough it does seem somewhat quiet around here.. Very Happy

I have a question regarding rarity. I havent played this game since like 96 or something like that, and back then I really didnt care too much about rarity, etc.

Anyway - I recently started a little pet project to get my hands on a complete set of Jyhad cards (the original set, that is) and the rarities as listed on here regarding political cards in particular is somewhat confusing. It seems that political cards dont come in Uncommon, atleast they arent listed as such on here - instead they are listed as (V), as in Vampires. Now this does make some sense as I've noticed that the more scarce political cards do tend to come in the vampire 'section' of the boosters.

But to the point - how exactly are these valued? I take it that a (V) is basicly a (C) in the case of vampires, but I've also noticed that certain of these political cards seem to go for big amounts on e-bay.. So.. Anyone got a good general rule so I wont have to think about it anymore? Smile
xyphus

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quote

All cards of rarity V has the same rarity for a given expansion set. There is the same number of Jyhad Parity Shift that of any Jyhad vampire.

If Parity Shift is worth so much (~ $7) it's simply because it's a very good card, that most players need several of them, and has not been reprinted recently.

I hope I answered your question. Tell me if I didn't.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Vampire: The Eternal Struggle All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: