main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
People not to play with online MtG

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeremyoromega

Canceled user

Subject: People not to play with online MtG   PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 am Reply with quote

I don't know if this fits here, but it seems ok. I want to know who not to play online with. I had a game against Draintos and he pointed out I made a rule mistake. He was fine with letting the game go on for several turns. However when I started getting some advantage, he started demanding that I give him the win. When I asked if I could fix my mistake he said no. I asked him to tie, as no one had won, and i wasn't cheating, but he demanded that I give him the win. I explained to him that I would go back and correct the mistake, but he started to get irritated, and he threatened to report the game. Then he proceeded to abandon the game. So I don't recommend playing against him, unless you don't want to win. He will probably ditch any game he is losing ( Several of his games were abandoned today, including the one I was in). He is a sore loser and throws tantrums if he does not get his way ( he posted the rule that i made a mistake on five times with excessive screaming). So if anyone else has had a bad experience with a player online post it here( must have a good reason, and it must be explained to insure its not just sourness towards that person).
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Welcome! (including Forum Rules) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: