main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Favorite Anime

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hmugford
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Favorite Anime   PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quote

Just post your favorite anime here! Include a link to watch it online so others can share your joy! Mine would probably be Hunter X Hunter (despite all its hiatuses), Yu Yu Hakusho, and Kyou Kara Maou. All can be found on mangareader.net last time I checked. Would love any and all opinions!
cubone45

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quote

Pokemon,that's pretty much why im here on this site.Many episodes can be found on the official pokemon website.They change the episodes weekly and sometimes show a film as well.Have to admit that I just cannot get into the new ones on TV yet.

There was a site I used to visit almost daily a few years back but I just cannot remember what it was.I gave up with it after certain anime I was following kept getting pulled because some TV company somewhere had brought up the rights to it. Crying or Very sad
hmugford
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am Reply with quote

I agree. I adored Pokemon when I was younger. I kind of lost interest after the first four or so seasons though... Season 1 was excellent!
cubone45

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quote

Some seasons are better then others,but I expect that is the same with all long running anime.I do miss misty's psyduck....just loved that clue-less character with a rather blank but somehow lovable expression.

The site I was trying to remember yesterday was animecrazy.Found it in one of my old internet address books.Paid it a visit to see if still any good.Lots and lots on there.I got heavilly into Bleach at one time,it's still on there.Quite impressive how many diffrant anime series and films they have.I really must pay the site another visit when time allows over the next few days.The adverts on there however are really annoying and tend to shout at you or make a hell of a noise when you least expect it on the search pages.I suppose a small price for a good evening viewing.
hmugford
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 am Reply with quote

I agree. I have an amazing friend who's downloaded/given me a bunch of anime, and it really is nice to be able to watch one or two each night. Currently in the middle of Code Geass, have you seen it? Btw, anyone else find it sad that out of the hundred or so people who have viewed this only one person has bothered to respond?
cubone45

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quote

I have seen a few episodes of Code Geass.It has massive potential and a lot of attention to detail which is always good in anime.

A lot of the views may be visitors to the site.Not a bad thing as they may decide to join us one day.
heromaster

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 am Reply with quote

everything SHAFT touches
hmugford
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 am Reply with quote

Pardon my youthful ignorance but what exactly is SHAFT? o_O
cubone45

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quote

I assume it's the Japanese animation studio,Shaft Inc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Beyond cards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: