main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
MLP Binder

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twilight_dash

Canceled user

Subject: MLP Binder   PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 am Reply with quote

Ok well in Walmart they have the MLP packs and the tins and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are going to get the binders also or if they are selling some already in stores. Smile
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject: Re: MLP Binder   PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:06 am Reply with quote

twilight_dash wrote:
Ok well in Walmart they have the MLP packs and the tins and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are going to get the binders also or if they are selling some already in stores. Smile

Sorry to tell you this, but according to Toywiz, they don't start selling them until December. But I can't wait to get one! I can trade in the red folder I'm keeping my cards in for something that's a lot sturdier and cooler!
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quote

Oh, I'm not sure when actually. Toywiz says that it's a pre-order, yet they also sold their last one. So I don't know if that means the "pre-order" part is a typo, or if they only can have a certain number on reserve.
aries_on_mars
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quote

I'm actually pretty fine with the December date for shipment. Planning on getting one of the binders and the special cards that come with it for Christmas anyway. Huzzah for loved ones who really don't care that I have a pony-related hobby.

Also, the preorder part on the Toywiz site is right, since every other site offering the binder is either back ordered or offering preorders. I'd have to guess that the "Sorry we sold the last one" thing is more of a standard placeholder to mean "You can't buy this yet, bookmark it and go away."
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quote

HUZZAH! I'm happy for that too!

aries_on_mars wrote:
I'm actually pretty fine with the December date for shipment. Planning on getting one of the binders and the special cards that come with it for Christmas anyway. Huzzah for loved ones who really don't care that I have a pony-related hobby.

Also, the preorder part on the Toywiz site is right, since every other site offering the binder is either back ordered or offering preorders. I'd have to guess that the "Sorry we sold the last one" thing is more of a standard placeholder to mean "You can't buy this yet, bookmark it and go away."

Actually, I talked to toywiz, the preorder part is correct. They only pre-ordered a certain number of binders, and that pre-order has been filled.
dglick91
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:06 pm Reply with quote

I have the binder. Toywiz sold a certain number of them in September. It's awesome! And it comes with Discorded Ponies!
simbinana
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quote

I bought the binder straight from Enter-play's website in August. So they are definitely out there. Good luck!

I also have a ton of MLP cards to trade or sell. I will trade MLP for Pokemon, Inuyasha, Neopets, Naruto and many other games as listed on my profile. Cool
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: