main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP This is a community-driven website, so please consider contributing to it and make it grow. You can let us know about sets or cards we are missing, report inappropriate content, contribute in the forums, write card reviews, etc, etc.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Error Cards

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aries_on_mars
Beginner
Beginner

Subject: Error Cards   PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quote

So I'm a terrible card owner and didn't actually notice that some of the cards from the first run have errors. Or that a few of mine ARE apparently first-run errors.

As it is, all of my Peewee (#44) are errors, they don't have him listed as a pet, and one of my Tank (#42) cards has the error that says Pinkie is his owner. I know that #14, Shining Armor, also has an error where he'll have "Pet" listed on his card, but without a pet there.

Anyone else have any of these errors? And if so, do you think having one is kinda neat, or annoying? I don't think there's any value to the errors, at least not yet, but I think it's kinda interesting.
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:36 am Reply with quote

Yeah, those are all well-known errors. Nothing special, pretty much all cards will have those errors.

Sorry to disappoint you.
aries_on_mars
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:12 am Reply with quote

I'm not disappointed, I just thought it was interesting. It's just kind of fun, and I wanted to see what other people thought about the errors and stuff.
sl1ferm4ster
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 am Reply with quote

aries_on_mars wrote:
I'm not disappointed, I just thought it was interesting. It's just kind of fun, and I wanted to see what other people thought about the errors and stuff.

It was pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing an actual error and not something that the card-makers just put in there without doing their research.
aries_on_mars
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quote

One thing that's kinda strange, Twilight Sparkle doesn't have borders to separate element/pet/group like the others do. I don't think that's an error, it's like that on three cards, #1, #F20, and #F39. Although they probably all used the same back, so it's just the same mistake that wasn't caught three times. XD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: