main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Cards I need and willing to trade almost any card

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject: Cards I need and willing to trade almost any card   PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 am Reply with quote

I need only a few cards to complete series 1! I am flipping out to get the last ones in the series before Series 2 gets released in April because I already pre-ordered a 30 pack, Derpy tin (with Derpy special foil), and the Fluttershy box with the series 2 special Fluttershy foil. Anyways, to the point. I need ONLY Rarity (Royal Wedding), pretty much every special foil except the ones released in tins and boxes and such, and all Gold Series excluding Twilight, Cadence, and Discord. To trade (I will only name the foils to keep it short and sweet) all mane 6 (regular), Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash (Royal Wedding), Twilight (Royal Wedding), Shining Armor (Royal Wedding), Pinkie Pie (Royal Wedding), and every Element of Harmony except Pinkie Pie and Applejack. (I pretty much have copies of EVERY regular card) Please help me out I would like to take care of series 1 before series 2 soo bad Dx. I will also offer up multiple cards for gold series and special foils if anyone is willing.
gambit77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 am Reply with quote

Also forgot to add that I have 2 extra Galloping Gala tins because everywhere was out of cards so I got desperate at one point, and a extra Pinkie Pie box. I will send in with everything it includes, maybe including a few cards depending on what the trade is for. But yea just throwing that offer out there in case :p
minda_hellfire
Beginner
Beginner

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quote

Check out my trade binder, I have my dupes up for sale. $1 for commons, $5 for foils (no golds tho) and I have some extras I picked up a Big Apple Ponycon that I have not listed yet. If you want a bunch, let me know and I'll cut you a deal.

I also have some series two singles up for sale on ebay. I'm not sure if I can post the link to that here or not tho...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Trading Card Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: