main page of Trade Cards OnlineTrade Cards Online

The safest place to trade, buy, and sell cards

bulletin boards

TIP You can help us resolve disputed games by reviewing them and deciding who the real winner, if any, should be. Check out if you are entitled to be a judge!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Grand Finale Trade-off

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fjorab

Canceled user

Subject: Grand Finale Trade-off   PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quote

OK, so JThrottle, Peggy, and Observer know about this, but...

I'm not going to be trading online anymore. I'm still having ongoing issues with the seesaw of money versus time. If I have the money to send stuff out, I can't go to the post office due to work hours. If I have time to go to the post office, I don't have the extra money for cards or sending out packages due to not working. I hate this job for reasons unrelated to that, but my employer is a friend of mine who LOVES me to work there and won't look seriously for anyone else. So either I quit and have guilt and no extra money at all, or I stay and have lots of stress and tiredness and no daytime but do have an extra little cushion of income.

Soooo...

With my waning interest in the cards (despite having two people to play with and four other people flakier about playing than I am with trading) and the rather stupid cost of the booster packs (unless I find some excellent deal), I'm pretty much getting out of it for now.

I'm going to try to send the cards out from my collection folder (yes, my actual collection, not just the extras) equal to the ones lost in the mail in transit to JThrottle, send a few out to Peggy, and probably several to Observer. After that, I'm not doing any more online trading. I simply can't, and I don't know if/when I'll be able to or even feel like it in the future.

Meanwhile, aside from picking apart my current collection, I'll be trying to find some workable solution to the JubJub cheese win combo. I hate having to specialize decks against one person. Razz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Trade Cards Online Forum Index -> Neopets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: