Double Cross, Hell's Dragon Edge/Genji Double Cross, Purgatory Demon Dragon
* When you put this dragheart into the battle zone, or whenever a creature equipped with this attacks, your opponent chooses one of his creatures and destroys it.
* Dragon Solution—At the end of your turn, if your opponent doesn't have more creatures than you, flip this card to the dragheart creature side and untap it. (At the start of your game, draghearts are put into your hyperspatial zone. If a creature equipped with it or the dragheart leaves the battle zone, return it to your hyperspatial zone.)
* Whenever this creature attacks, destroy all of your opponent's untapped creatures.
* Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields)
* Whenever this creature would leave the battle zone, you may return one of your Darkness Commands from your graveyard to your hand instead.
- Rarity: Double Victory
- Type: Dragheart Creature
- Race: Demon Command Dragon
- Power: 7000
- Cost: 4/7
- Civilization: Darkness